[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is meeting single virgin girls so fucking hard!? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: -2.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
-2.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
Why is meeting single virgin girls so fucking hard!?
I'm actually confident I can get dates but it's like every girl is either taken or a whore. What the fuck am I supposed to do!
I'm fit, good looking, upper-middle class, own a car, go to college, and can't find any fucking virgin girls, WHAT THE FUUUCK?

Do I have to find one in Asia or something?
>>
>>28445918
try amish thats your only chance with today's hyper sexulized society, either that or find someone fucked in the head like you
>>
>>28445918
Why would you want a virgin girl? No wonder you can't get dates.
>>
Why do you care if they are virgins? Just don't think about it anon, not every guy spends his time obsessing over a women's previous partners. Pretty much every girl has a high school bf, it's just reality of life, who even cares?

I swear to god you dumb fucks would reject a girl just cause she had awkward sex with someone when she was 16. Who cares? She probably regrets it cause the relationship turned out to be shit.
>>
>>28446109
Because I want someone who's innocent and hasn't fucked other people obviously? I'll even wait until marriage.
>>
>>28446149
>obviously

The only obvious thing here is that you will die a virgin.
>>
File: 1462308671794.jpg (41 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1462308671794.jpg
41 KB, 550x404
>TFW popped 7 virgin cherries >TFW just doing my job as chad
>>
>>28446173
How? If you're serious where in the fuck did you find them?
>>
>>28446204
A couple years ago in highschool.

>inb4 underage. I'm 19.
>>
>>28446157
I don't care about losing my virginity anyway. >>28446229
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1459541766178.jpg (153 KB, 1777x1754) Image search: [Google]
1459541766178.jpg
153 KB, 1777x1754
>>28446204
Also as for how. Jus be urself.
>>
>>28445918
>Why is meeting single virgin girls so fucking hard!?
>virgin girls
>2016
>believing they exist

oh anon.....
>>
>>28446149
for religious or misc moral reasons? if you don't mind religion you should seek out a conservative religious community. with "modern" women you can expect that they've lost their virginity by 15 at the latest and have fucked at least 2 guys a year since then
>>
>>28446336
I have mixed feelings about religious girls, some I know are secretly sluts, and the decent ones are taken super early, at least in my church.
>>
>>28446336
I've thought about moving to Utah for the sole reason of living the 1950 white america lifestyle.
I don't care if I have to become mormon for that but the problem is I'm in europe with no money and already in my mid-twenties, I don't want to end up with someone over 19.
Is it possible?
>>
Virgin girls are a myth right now. Only told in stories.
>>
>>28446496
you're not gonna get a premium mormon virgin bride without any prospects. you need to step up and be a provider if you want to live like a 1950s man
>>
Because single virgin girls are insane.

Souce: me.
>>
When you grow up you'll stop caring
>>
>>28445918
>sit down next to girl in cafe, seems nice
>hit it off better than most convos, still autistic though
>get number
>doesn't respond
>try again with different girl, just stares at her phone while I eat my tendies
>nice person, but completely uninterested, leave when brown boy comes over
>>
>>28446561
Define the kind of insanity you're talking about.
>>
>>28446579
Does this seriously work? Wouldn't most girls feel uncomfortable if a random guy sits with them like that?
>>28446574
Never.
>>
>>28445918
Because they're ugly and undesirable.
I'm ugly so basically I stay a virgin. That's how the world works.
>>
>>28445918
the reason being, girls are losing their virginities at earlier and earlier ages as time goes on. Expecting to meet a girl who is >18 and still a virgin (and somewhat attractive) is highly unlikely. If you want a virgin, you're gonna have to go after 15yr olds. That said, its always better to fuck a virgin and get it out of your system, than to date one. You fuck virgins and date experienced women to avoid a lot of problems.
>>
>>28446617
Yeah, but how else am I supposed to meet people?

The first girl responded better cause there was a band playing and I could have a better view from where I she was sitting, she honestly seemed like we could hang out sometimes, but she never even read my texts from last friday.

the other girl was nice, but obviously wasn't digging it.
>>
>>28446668
>everyone should lose their virginities before 18 to learn
Disgusting
>>
>>28446719
I agree, I want to share the experience with someone I love.
>>
>>28445918
>Why is meeting single virgin girls so fucking hard!?
What's with neckbeard's obsession with virgins?
>>
>>28446705
Well, now that I think about it there's nothing to lose I guess.
>>
>>28446543
I know... Building a new life after immigration to sustain a family takes years and then I would be in my 30s at least. Then there is also the dreadful feeling that by them feminism and the internet will have destroyed all that, if it hasnt already.
>>
>>28446737
This as well, I had a small group leader who waited til marriage and he said it created a special bond.
>>
>>28446582
Wanting to be alone. Guro or fucked up fetishes. Sociopathy or sadism, feelings of inadequacy, overly religious or zealots beliefs, unability to have a relationship without hurting the other, etc etc
>>
>>28445918
God you neo-victorian manboys are fucking ridiculous.

Grow up.
>>
>>28446760
Yeah, I used to think it was weird, but if people in the movies can just sit down and meet people why can't I. I'm just not very good at small talk so I hope I can find some extrovert girl who is as lonely as me.
>>
You neckbeards should be extremely grateful for even getting a 3/10. Only Chads deserve virgin qt gfs.

Know your place.
>>
>>28446783
>being a whoremonger

There is literally nothing wrong with standards
>>
Here

"Malaysians were the oldest to lost their virginity at 23.0 years old, followed by Indians (22.9) Singaporeans (22.8), Chinese (22.1), Thais (20.5), Hong Kongers (20.2), Nigerians (19.7) and Japanese (19.4)"
>>
>>28446837
Then go join some stupid religion.

You perma-virgins are fucking delusional.
>>
File: 4mages.jpg (2 KB, 97x96) Image search: [Google]
4mages.jpg
2 KB, 97x96
>>28446850
>wanting to move to Asia in an attempt to marry a pure virgin

Do I even need to say it?
>>
>>28446887
Well my friend got a qt 22 yr old virgin from some asian country so I figured it was better there.
>>
>>28446887
Well, its clearly his best bet.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.