[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to gf about flirting >"I feel like if a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460057850913.jpg (70 KB, 431x432) Image search: [Google]
1460057850913.jpg
70 KB, 431x432
>talking to gf about flirting
>"I feel like if a guy were to flirt with me right infront of you you'd just stand there and not say anything"
>"like i feel like maybe you wouldn't understand what was happening until after then you'd get mad at me instead"
Does my gf think I'm a cuck? She was laughing the whole time she was saying this
we've been together for 3 years
>>
File: feeltrain.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
feeltrain.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>>28445171

>mhhhh I need advices about my relatonship with my gf where should I post.
>oh right /r9k/

How about you fuck off elsewhere with your "problems" you faggot normie?
>>
>>28445171
Maybe you just aren't that good at flirting and she was ribbing you for it. She still loves you in spite of it if she's been with you for three years so there's something.
>>
>>28445171
yeah go fuck yourself friendo this whole post is pointless
>>
>>28445372
She thinks i won't stand up for myself if a guy flirts with her right infront of me.

Isn't that kind of a cuck thing to do?
>>
your gf is probably searching for a big black bull as we speak

one day you will walk in on her womb being filled by a black man who can please her more than you ever could, and you will stand there with your pathetic white pecker in your hand as she moans in ecstacy with every thrust from her new black master
>>
>>28445395
I think what she meant is that you would be too oblivious to understand what was going on and you'd realize it later and then get upset

Her laughing while she says it to me sounds like she thinks its adorable how you wouldnt realize whats going on.
>>
>>28445171

I'm autismal as fuck so I never know if this is happening so I just assume every guy she talks to is trying it on and stare them down or do and say something rude or vaguely threatening without it being like "YOU WANNA GO" tier
>>
you should leave her man because the fact that she is saying that stuff means that she is projecting this situation.

shes already thinking about it and picturing this type of scenario in her mind.
women actually get off on cucking.
dont expect a woman to be honest about that either if u ask them, actually dont expect anyone ever to be completely honest with you about anything, ppl just will tell u want they think they want u to hear.
the truth is even tho youve been together 3 years doesnt mean anything. people arent likely to cuck u after youve just met but rather further on down the line.
>>
>>28445171
This is a prelude to her breaking up with you.
>>
she wants you to fight with another primate (sorry, meant human) over her so she can choose the best one to carry her offspring (oops, I meant do be her "partner")
>>
>>28445395

She thinks you're either a cuck or an oblivious autist that can't read social cues. Neither are good options, but it really depends on how she said it.
>>
File: 1393434717788.jpg (7 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
1393434717788.jpg
7 KB, 300x319
>>28445171
>talking to gf
>>
>>28445171
obviously she's testing you. if you don't punch the next guy who talks to her, including her father, then she's going to fuck him, including her father.
>>
>>28445171
>be in a relationship for three years
>get paranoid and insecure over stupid shit like this

I don't understand how you people even get in relationships.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.