[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >open eyes >see literally this what do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 640full-rachel-cook.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
640full-rachel-cook.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>wake up
>open eyes
>see literally this
what do you do?
>>
3d shit?

3d shit
>>
Detain intruder
>>
>>28444918
wake up again.
fuck the robot, its all inception
>>
>>28444918

Tell her she was obviously teleported here for my pleasure, so she if she wants to fuck or cuddle or something.
>>
'hey anon, how are you? I heard that you know a lot 'bout this computer stuff, could you help me out? pretty please? I have a thing that I need to do to my Chad bf and I can't without my computer. You don't mind, do you?'
>>
>>28445023

>Yeah but why are you in your underwear?
>>
You're going to have to eat these eggs
*hand bowl of eggs*
>>
>>28444918
>wake up again
>it was a dream

>wake up
>put electric device with a display off my face

Most realistic shit if you get what I mean.

If she was in my room, however, I would be worried about my house security if I'm not horny, spill spaghetti everywhere, if she's interested at all in me wonder if she wants to rob me and how many people she's done this to already.

>tfw too paranoid to succeed even if something broke in the world and gave me opportunities in my face
>>
>>28444918
>close eyes in hopes that she goes away
>>
>>28444918
Hope that she shrink me down to hamstersize and swallow mw whole to digest me alive inside of her sexy belly.
>>
wonder what smells like rotting fish
>>
>>28444918
scream because I have no idea where the fuck i am
>>
>>28444918
>Me: what? I'm the size of a hamster
>She: *Licks her lips* that's right *grabs me*
>Me_ what? what are you planning to do?
>She opens her mouth wide open, I can feel her warm breath, I'm aroused and slightly scared as I see her mouth closer to me.
>She puts me head first inside her warm, sexy mouth, I can feel her lips closing on me, she managed to put my feet insider her mouth, she closes it
(continues)
>>
>>28446270
>my feet insider her mouth
wat. better her feet inside your mouth
>>
>>28446360
Kill yourself, you degenerate fucking scum.
>>
>>28446396
you gotta worship that goddess mr honry bug
>>
immediately eat the ass
>>
laugh at her DYEL arms
>>
>this is not my beautiful house
>this is not my beautiful wife
Proceed to let the days go by.
>>
>>28444918
It'd scare the fucking shit out of me, no matter how pretty she is.To wake up to a stranger staring at you would be fucking scary man
>>
>>28444918
Get a boner, probably stutter, and walk out of the room.
>>
>>28444918
I force her on the ground and make her lick my shoes. I slap her and spit on her before I kiss her. Then she must perform oral sex on me with no teeth and full deep throating. After my cock is lubed up with her spit, I go straight for the pussy. If she sheds one tear, it's right up the ass. I fuck her until I'm about to cum and then I give her a swirlie and a facial.

>>28446576
but you may find yourself in a beautiful house with a beautiful wife one day.
>>
>>28444918
When did I buy that couch?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.