[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fell for the normie meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Guys i think my life is a dead end, that cant be all right?

>26 yrs old, was a shut in neet khv video game addict 110lbs loser for like 8 years
>now since a couple of years i became a normie
>gf since two years, live with her, had some other girls and hook ups
>work 50hrs a week as welder/mechanic
>almost no friends
All i fucking do is get up at 5 o clock and go to work, when i come home i take a shower, eat something with my gf, drink 2 or 3 beers and watch big bang theory or some shit like that before i have to go sleep

Is that it? The normie life? I think i cant stand that doing it 40 more years
All i want is go back in my parents house close my room door and play diablo 2 and cs 1.6 for hours
>>
Afraid so, you're damned either way, and since you can no longer die gloriously on the battlefield even death is boring.
>>
>>28444352
>Diablo II
My niggah, that game stole so many years of my life
>>
File: 1453282860423.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1453282860423.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
>>28444352
No, now you need to have children. You're not actually a normie until you have children.
>>
OP go find a hobby external to computer shit, do some hard drugs or something seriously. go get addicted to something or buy a 1 way ticket to a 3rd world country or some shit. do something bitch
>>
>>28444352

Normies have friends though, and that's usually what doesn't turn them into miserable pieces of shit like you.
>>
I have to ask, since when did meme's become misinformation or trickery?
I remember longcat and foul bachlor frog and all those meme's but, lately I've been seeing the whole "I fell for the [insert buzzword here] meme?

Why is that?
>>
>>28444352
First of all you need to work less. 35h a week is a good amount.

And you need to take advantage of your 5 weeks of paid vacation a year to relax.

Oh wait you're probably american. Never mind then wageslave.
>>
>>28445189
Nah not american
Eurofag here
>>
>>28445245
Well then take some fucking vacation in chill out for a while. Also stop saying yes to overtime all the fucking time. How many hours/week on your contract?
>>
>>28444352
>>28444352
Sounds like me. Except im a plumber and work 60 - 70 hour weeks.
That what my life was like. Work eat drink sleep. But after saving some cash i baught i house in the country.
Try contract work op. Work as much or little as you want. Thats what i do. I just tend to work more cause im terrible with cash and buy stupid shit. Like a fake zebra carpet. Why the fuck i wanted. I dont no. But its there. And costed 200 bucks.
>>
>>28444352
ive been there op try get ur gf to work hard so u can stay home all day or something
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.