[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>high school >you're the "le silent but smart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>high school
>you're the "le silent but smart guy who says something funny every once in a while"

God, this pisses me off so much. I have a great personality outside of it all and do well in conversations, but there's no one that initiates one with me. So I'm slowly turning into a social outcast (if I'm not already).

Any tips for fixing this?
>>
>>28444344
>who says something funny every once in a while

This is true for me only if you count funny as in "weird funny" not people actually find you witty.
>>
File: Horrifiedpepe.jpg (24 KB, 303x309) Image search: [Google]
Horrifiedpepe.jpg
24 KB, 303x309
>>28444344
>>28444364
Delete this

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oergana
>>
File: sq0WODJ.png (207 KB, 336x361) Image search: [Google]
sq0WODJ.png
207 KB, 336x361
>>28444344
MODS MODS MODS

THIS USER IS UNDERAGE
>>
>>28444398
>senior
Bait
>>
>>28444344
Itt idiots think you can't be of age and in highschool
>>
Nigger, just initiate conversations yourself if you're so good at them.
>>
>>28444344
Holy damn do I feel this. I'm not an autistic neet, so people like me, but I still can't really engage fully. I'm not ugly, still not a Chad, but people find me attractive and I don't look awkward. I just can never seem to get close to people. My advice, and it's worked for me so far, is to just force yourself to talk more. I have some impulse control issues (ADHD), so I have to be careful not to be annoying, but if I just be careful to not get too energetic rather than keeping quiet in order to regulate myself people engage with me more. People won't work extra hard to talk to you, you need to make it easier, even if you are nice to talk to.
>>
>>28444344
>People actually think others think they are "smart and silent"

As an older anon, no one thinks of you that way, they think your the creepy nerd. Maybe not much of a difference but no females think "Oh he looks cute" or "I'd love a boyfriend like that". Genuinely none, they all think you are some wierd dude who jacks off to anime girls. Thats just how it is nowadays.

Also, you seem to think that because no one starts conversations with you they don't want to talk, but if you aren't initiating then they could think the exact same thing. Send a message, see how it goes.
>>
>>28444344
Take the advise and initiate conversations, anon. People already hate you so it's not like you have anything to lose. At the very least you'll get some experience learning to act like a real person and not an autist.
>>
>i have a good personality meme
Is this shit code for a "im a nice guy why dont girls date me" fedora tipper?
>>
>>28444344
I got a job...since, you know, we are both smart

It worked for me, I'm happy right now

But I'm still living with parents, dropped College,
22 kisses virgin, no gf, depression treatment

Accept our fate
>>
You don't have a great personality, stop being so narcissistic, you're a fucking boring sperg who can't carry a conversion and that's why no one talks to you.
>>
Yeah that's me too. And I fucking hate it. I'm not even that funny, but they seem to find me hilarious when I don't even try to be funny.
>>
>>28444344
>I have a great personality outside of it all

t. narcissist
>>
>>28444344
>but there's no one that initiates one with me
Here's the thing, OP. You have to do it. You have to be the one who initiates things. You need to be one of those people, whose sole social responsibility is to get shit started.

Because without a set of hands to light that first spark, fires can't burn. So light the fire yourself.
>>
what kind of third world country has you in school at 18 lmao
>>
This was basically me, I had a job at fucking Tescos recently and I quit it just because I couldn't stop being addicted to War Thunder

it's a hard life lads
>>
Okay trans-Chad here

In one year I went from turbo virgin to having a qt3.14 blonde gf with no mental issues and having sex almost everyday (I also took her virginity)

I was the same way in high school and college classes. Everyone knew I was smart and that I didn't speak unless spoken to. When I was spoken to I did respond in the same way everytime: Monotone voice and say it really serious, but say something not serious.

I can't think of an example, but once I can i'll write it
>>
>>28444659
>>28444810
>>28444844
Fuck off retards, I guess you must be projecting from anger because of the thought that someone browsing this board had proper hygiene and doesn't sit in his room all day?

Also how can I be a NEET if I'm in school?

>>28445254
How the hell did you change??
>>
>>28445990
You just betrayed your age further. Your response to these other anons displays a lack of understanding of both board culture and life in general. You'll become more experienced with time and eventually get your shit together. Leave this place and never come back.
>>
>high school
>you're the "he only hangs out with that one guy so let's assume he's gay"
Maybe if y'all weren't boring ass normies I would consider spending time with you
>>
>>28446130
Nah, I'm just shitposting. I know those things are just memes, I'm only saying them to bait people further. (No effort post gets a no effort response)

>board culture
I've been on 4chan for 2 years. If you still consider that newfag I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>28446244
>I've been on 4chan for 2 years. If you still consider that newfag I don't know what to tell you
Stop fucking baiting this hard holy fuck.
>>
Who the fuck cares? If you REALLY are a senior you're almost out of high school.

Just deal with it for the last few weeks.
>>
>>28444344
>you're the "le silent but smart guy who says something funny every once in a while"

Lol no you're not. You probably think you are but you're more than likely a creepy nerd with geeky hobbies who everybody laughs AT not with
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.