[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you start feeling irreconcilably alienated from humanity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1454942046928.jpg (487 KB, 940x2296) Image search: [Google]
1454942046928.jpg
487 KB, 940x2296
When did you start feeling irreconcilably alienated from humanity?
Is there any hope or am I going to be a lonely subhuman searching fruitlessly for one of my kind forever?
Why can't I just like others? I want to. I like humanity. I try to. But when it comes down to individuals, I just simply don't like any of them. I can't identify with them.
Not that anyone is jumping to be friends with me or anything, but the mask I put on every day for work seems to get along just fine with everyone. Still they seem so foreign to me.
>>
I dont remember a time when i did fit in, its just innately tied into who i am
Im not bitter about it as i rather enjoy being an outsider but being a lonely outsider is a sad existence
>>
Looking back, this would of happened around age 13-14.

I am 30 years old now. I originally thought it was just going to be a small phase of life (puberty) but turned out that not much was going to change.

I remember really loving life before hitting that age, life was so innocent and beautiful. Then puberty hit and life's been misery ever since. Only difference now is that I've become numb to it and only feel miserable from time to time instead of 24/7 like I did in my teens and early 20s.
>>
>>28444281
Looking back it's easy to view my life through that lens as well, but it never really hit me as being an irreconcilable difference before recently.

>>28444322
>I remember really loving life before hitting that age, life was so innocent and beautiful.
I feel that. Ignorance was better. Of course I was a loner back then as well, but it didn't feel like I was forever damned to be one. And I was okay with being one at the time, probably thinking that it wouldn't always be that way.
>>
>>28444322
Iktf family, that highschool bliss was great. I had so much hope for the future, now it's gone, and I'll never get it back
>>
>>28444382
Yeah some people just dont fit into the puzzle man
How old are you?
>>
>>28444499
original pls
>>
>>28444540
Fucking hell man im 20 aswell
>>
I've been cultivating this feel for a long time but I've only just harnessed it today. I want so much to be understood. I want to have a gf that will like me for who I truly am. These feels are in vain. The more I look for friends the more alienated I feel.
Just knock me out and wake me up when full immersion virtual reality is a thing, senpai.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.