[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: selfie-017839105032016.jpg (7 KB, 180x208) Image search: [Google]
selfie-017839105032016.jpg
7 KB, 180x208
All you socially awkward fags are detrimental to society. You should all off yourselves. There's absolutely no reason why you should continue your worthless lives. Be jealous of my superior genes and sigma.
>>
>superior genes
>face looks downy mixed with tractor
Yes very jealous.
>>
>>28444813
Jealous inferior. Go back to your basement you pathetic slime. I bet you still live with your parents. Probably a virgin too. I've fucked at least 30 different women. You masturbate to anime too, don't you you scum. I can beat your ass any time anywhere.
>>
Theres retarded bait and then theres this
>>
>>28444923
Pathetic plebiscite. Kill yourself weakling. I can whoop your ass and like your dad should've done.
>>
Xad here (the final evolution of chad), you can't hold a candle to me kid, leave now or my Alpha Aura will kill you like radiation.
>>
>>28445273
I bet you're a lowly betafag who's never even talked to a girl. I can beat your skinny ass. I bet you can't even bench your bodyweight you Fucking loser nigger faggot ass pussy. I can beat your bitch ass anytime any where. Fucking loser ass nigger
>>
>>28445329
>He has to speak to get a girl

Really? And I never bench, I'm always in the game, kid.
>>
>>28443997
Lel, faggot I could take you easy.

I'd also make you my bitch.

Bet you'd like that sweetheart.

Also I'd take turn though, dominate me u bitch faggot
>>
>>28445329
Literally the only people who actually cares that much about benchpressing is angsty teenage boys. Also nice b8 m8
>>
>>28445460
Bitch I'd beat your ass I bet you're only 110 lbs I'm 140 ill kill you stupid little kid dumbass I can beatb
>>
>>28445513
You're just mad I'm bigger than you fag. I bet you have a tiny dingaling little bitch. I'm 4.5 inches and that's soft. what are you faggot, probably 2 inches. I'll beat your ass
>>
>>28445595
Been 130 pounds since freshman year of hs. Now 20 years old. Dick is a solid 6.5 hard. Slender asf but have retard brute strength. You must be pretty tough though! 140 pounds at only 13 years old! Proud of you champ.
>>
>>28443997
> Looks like a guy from Der Untermensch cover
> Superior genes
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>28445689
I've fucked 20 more bitches than you'll ever Fuck. I can beat your ass. I bet you shove dildos up your ass faggot. I'll beat your ass if you ever come near my trailor. I bet my dicks bigger than yours. I meant to type 4.5 feet cus I was too drunk off your mom's pussy to type right
>>
damn dude i h8 to tell u this but ur ugly af senpai. lookin like eggmans lil brother or something. no facial features at all. with ur gay lil necklace and poverty haircut, looking like a fat lil old 12 yr old with ur bitch ass faggot
>>
>>28445811
I'll beat your ass faggot I get money every day and Fuck bitches I bet you have a small dick faggot why don't you bend over and I'll eat your ass out and show you a real man.
>>
Wish I could viciously punch all of you dumbfucks falling for this simple bait
>>
>>28445843
Bitch ass faggot Nigger I'll beat your ass if you ever come near my trailor. I bet you can't even get a gf faggot. You live with your parents don't you faggot I was born in the streets I'm a real nigga I'm in a gang and we'll beat your ass
>>
>>28445804
But what if I fuck a bitch tomorrow? Then you'll have fucked 19 more bitches than Ill ever fuck. That's right chad, I'm catching up to you. Pretty soon I'll be fucking bitches on top of your trailer.
>>
>>28443997
I want to drag you down with me normie.
>>
File: d2b04856.jpg (693 KB, 1024x1553) Image search: [Google]
d2b04856.jpg
693 KB, 1024x1553
>>28445766
kek pretty much. """"""""""CHAD""""""""""
>>
>>28443997
>Belligerant Chad
Chads are condescend most of the time
you are not a Chad try again
>>
The guy in the picture is that special kind of ugly where it's almost mean to make fun of him.
>>
>>28445329
>Chads unironically believe the hypothetical beta uprising will be fought head on
>mfw
>>
Thank you for this thread, it made me chuckle.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.