[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has had gf's and sex and thinks it isn't all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1460888059361.jpg (87 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1460888059361.jpg
87 KB, 600x800
Who here has had gf's and sex and thinks it isn't all that great...?
>>
Me. Unless I'm drunk, I'd rather just jerk off.

I'm stuck in a relationship I don't want to be in :(
>>
>>28444014

>I'm stuck in a relationship I don't want to be in :(

What, are you exploiting her for money or something?

If not then just break up with her. She can't force you to stay with her.

You can just sever ties.
>>
>>28443904
Holy shit, thank God, I thought I was the only one. Honestly, it's more of a chore than anything
>>
>>28444553

So basically, I'm an American living in Korea and she's a local. I've been dating her for almost a year and a half. I do enjoy being around her a lot of the time, but I don't see myself marrying her and she's starting to push in that direction (we're both 26). I feel like I should break up with her for her own good.

She has helped me with a lot of things here (my Korean is pretty bad), which I am grateful for, but while helping me, I feel like she's tried to make me dependent on her (registering for things with her own phone number rather than mine, etc.). It seems like she's doing this so I think twice before leaving her.

I dunno, man. I constantly switch back and forth between "I should break up with her asap" and "well maybe it'll work out."
>>
>>28445041

Is there anything really wrong with her?

I mean if she's healthy and has a good temperament and is nice to you then maybe you should marry her. I dunno.
>>
tg I'm not the only one.
It used to be g8 with my first gf, but after her I can't feel anything with anyone.
It became a thing where I want it so much, but when I'm doing I wish I was alone. It's very confusing
>>
I try to delude myself into thinking it's not that great but after not having it for so long I'm really starting to miss it. I miss cuddling with a cute girl who loves me.
>>
>>28445081
There are some minor things I don't like about her, but I honestly don't have a good reason to break up with her. When I imagine breaking up with her, I feel pretty sad.

I think the fact that we met through some shitty app and had sex the third time we ever met has a lot to do with it.

And now I'm in a position where I'm surrounded by younger and cuter girls who have less of a sexual past. So there are some options there.

But do I want to lose a girl who I've invested a lot of time in and shared a lot with, and most importantly, has been good to me, for some new girl that I might not even be able to have a decent conversation with?

I'll probably be walking down the aisle with her someday, wondering if I made the right choice.
>>
I've had sex once and that wasn't all that great, more work than it was worth really. I'm pretty sure I want a gf though, just because I want someone to cuddle with and go home to everyday.
>>
It is great. I have my dick sucked at least once a day, grab ass or tits whenever and I just pull her pants down and get some pussy when needed.

I'm going to fuck her right after I hit "post"
>>
>Have that condition where the foreskin is "glued" to the head
>Sort of scared of having sex in fear of the foreskin being ripped off or pushed past the head and becoming very tight
>More into foreplay and kissing anyway.
>>
File: 1438625379910.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438625379910.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
When I'm single I'm lonely and I want to kiss and fuck a qt.

When I'm in a realitionship (very rarely) I only want her to fuck off and to be free of dealing with her bullshit. As another anon said it's really a chore.
>>
>>28445472
That's one of the worst baits I've seen in days
>>
I didnt care for having girlfriends. Im happy single. There so Fucking annoying. Say its a saturday and i worked all week and i just wanna play cs:go all day. Nope. They bitch and moan till you give in. And if you dont give in they get all pissy and bitchy and silent.
Fuck woman
>>
>>28445530
>More into foreplay and kissing anyway.
I feel you pham. I'm a virgin but whenever I jerk off the actual sex just isn't appealing. It'll probably be good once I actually get my dick wet.

Also, how the fuck do you wank?
>>
Sex is fucking amazing, at least with an attractive girl with a body. I honestly don't know how some of you are virgins in your 20s, I want to go crazy when I don't get laid in more than 3 days. Sex is a pretty big part of my life, I mean I'm a healthy young man and have a hell of a sex drive which I assume most of you do as well. It must really really really suck to not be getting any at all. Its like being a starving african vs a rich fat guy in a first world country.
>>
Me.
Sex is not that great, its more like a need i fill every a while.

Having a gf/bf demands a lot of time and they dont give me contention whatsoever. So i decided ill live alone and im ok with it.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYA9DaSIddo

This vid is exactly what you are talking about OP
>>
>>28445667
>Sex is fucking amazing, at least with an attractive girl with a body
Yeah, dunno about you, but I'm picky and want a body.
>>
>>28445784
>thinks he's too good for a severed head
>>
>>28445530

If you have phimosis, talk to a doctor about getting a steroid cream.

Or try taking hot baths every day and doing stretching exercises for 3-5 years :C

Do not get a circumcision to treat phimosis. There are other solutions!
>>
>>28445041
If you know you are not gonna marry her. Let her know. You are wasting her prime years.
>>
>>28445667
Fuck off and kys normalfag....
>>
Sex is one of those things you desperately crave when you have no access to it but once you do, you don't really care about it

>>28445530
Dude, pull the foreskin back while you are still flaccid. Then get hard. Keep stretching the skin too
>>
>>28445041
As long as you're happy together, I think you should stay together. That's just my opinion though.
Life is not like in the movies where you find the perfect person and life happily ever after.
>>
Break up with her, anon. If you don't, you'll end up marrying her and regret it all the damn time. There's a whole lot of other women out there, and if you can't see yourself with the current one, let her go.

You have to actually want to be with the women you're in a relationship with, not just think "eh, she's not too bad".
>>
Absolutely, gets quite tedious after a while. Only reason I still have sex is because it makes me feel good afterwards, reduces anxiety etc. A natural drug
>>
>>28443904
Gfs are a fucking stupid idea. I wish I could day the same about sex
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.