[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS OVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 891x515) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 891x515
WAGEKEKS CANNOT RECOVER FROM THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUQXZL8h-XI
>>
>text to speech

no thanks
>>
>>28443818
it's pretty good but you need to slow the text to speech down a little, guy is talking at 100 miles an hour.
>>
>>28443818

do more of these pepe, please
>>
I like it but the read speed is a little to high on the robot voice or perhaps there's not enough time between jokes to let them sink in. A brief pause between jokes with the laughtrack would be nice, maybe time image transitions right so it's not completely empty space.
>>
File: 1409534926886.jpg (145 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1409534926886.jpg
145 KB, 640x360
>>28443818
>what's the difference between a wagecuck and a condom?
>the condom only works 99% of the time
Okay this got me.

What's with being a NEET anyways? I won't deny it must be pretty comfy to live your life worry less, except for the fact that your parents will bug you from time to time. But is it really that good to live life knowing you're a leech to your parents?

Also, I'm a student, I live off my daddy's wallet but have responsibilities. Where do I fit between the Wagecuck and NEET line?
>>
>>28444189
Schoolcuck but you're a fucking normie newfag and you should fucking leave.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.