[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Rejected a total of 41 times >No female friends ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 1455998722141.png (45 KB, 1414x388) Image search: [Google]
1455998722141.png
45 KB, 1414x388
> Rejected a total of 41 times
>No female friends ever in my life
> Never had a worthwhile conversation with a female
> Never met a female with similar interests to mine in my life
> Dozens of females that I vaguely know(around 90% of those in my area and school), or dont know at all have mocked and insulted me behind my back without having done anything bad to them.
> the only sort of positive interaction witha female I've ever had in my life is with my mother and a few old women

Give me reasons why I shouldn't hate women.
>>
Sounds like you ought to hate yourself instead, jesus christ man. You're going 0 & 41. There is clearly something you need to fix about yourself.
>>
>>28443672
No wonder they rejected you, they saw your tripcode and it raised quite a few flags.
>>
>>28443705
>hurr durr if you fail its definitely always your fault.
GTFO fucking normie
>>
>>28443748
If you tried twice and failed I might agree with that but 0 & 41.

0 & 41.
>>
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>rejected 0 times
>>
>>28443672
Question: are you black or muslim? That would probably explain it.
>>
>>28443855
Im 18 white, blonde, 6'2, have hygiene, skinny and in acepted into university
>>
File: 1462546172990.png (152 KB, 393x639) Image search: [Google]
1462546172990.png
152 KB, 393x639
>>28443748
He's semi right though. Guys like OP are always super autists. While it's not their fault for being born that way, there's really nothing they can do or change to be attractive. No sane woman wants to be with a turbo sperg; Can you blame them?
>>
>>28443900
with computer engineering, im currently in the final week of high school.
>>
You haven't even interacted with them meaningfully, you don't know how women are actually like.
You don't have a reason to hate them yet.
>>
Hey, does anybody have that infographic which basically says "being a woman takes nothing" but "if you're a guy you are basically fucked for life if you don't look good/ don't have a lot of savings / don't have a job / don't own a car/ don't like talking / is not extroverted / is not Chad" etc.?
>>
>>28443900
Post pic with those stats womens should be grovelling at your feet imo
>>
>>28443672
>everything is everyone else's fault!

You shallow fuck I guarantee you aren't aiming for women that are on your level.
>>
>>28443919
>sane women
I loled
All women I've met are either crazy drug addicted whores, histrionics, or sociopathic stacies stacies, and almost none have done anything useful in their lives and also in their santity frequently date men who abuse them.
Why does society this shit pass and men have to deal this ,while autists, no matter how much we try, are always viewed as pariahs? You only reinforced my hatred for women and current society.
Fuck female sanity
>>
>>28443924
which uni? anyone can get into uni these days.
>>
>>28444027
UC. Im not going to name a campus but its not UCSB or UCSC. Im also not american.
>>
File: 1460214560976.jpg (220 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1460214560976.jpg
220 KB, 1200x900
>>28444026
I didn't expect you to accept your fate. Your young, and what man can accept his eternal solitude when his whole life is ahead of him?
It's a hard road you have to walk. My advice? Earn lots of money. It's your only hope.
>>
>>28443672
desu
you've asked out 41 girls
...while you've never even had one as a friend or bothered to have a conversation with one

Yeah, something is wrong with YOU if you do that.
I'd understand once, twice, and you get rejected. But 41? Either you're a retard creep who walks up to random girls and asks them out, or... yeah that's all it can be.

And then you're so big a pussy that you get mad when girls say something mean about the creep that keeps harassing women to go out with you. Do you also go cry in a corner everything someone calls you a faggot on here?
Or makes fun of your faggy ass tripcode that everyone should be calling you out on right now?

Also, let me guess, your hobbies are mastubating, stalking girls to ask them out, and something esoteric.

Alternatively, and maybe more likely though, you're just a closet homo that asked people out that you know would reject you 41 times, stick around places where you meet shitty women, and avoid female contact so that you can make a claim that it's their fault you can't get a single one. Yea, probably this one.
>>
Did you learn anything from those rejections? Why do you think they didn't go for it
>>
File: 1457122409817.jpg (76 KB, 1651x733) Image search: [Google]
1457122409817.jpg
76 KB, 1651x733
>>28444072
Current society is cruel and illogicly hostile to autists and other people different to the neurotypical mass while glorifying its flaws as virtues(pop culture, social cues, trends). Women always follow society's values and as such are not the main problem IMO(although it gives me one more reason to hate them). It needs to drastically change in an economic and ethical sense and anyone who supports current society andthe social darwinistic natural order is a cruel heartless piece of shit that needs to be hates and removed from power and influence with utmost prejiduce. Thats all Ill say for now.
>>
Just does anybody have the infographic where it says you don't have to do anything to have a good life as a woman but as a man if you have one fault then you're fucked for life?
>>
>>28444097
>have a conversation with one
I met all these girls through my male friends or on dating sites. I tried talking with all of them, some longer than others tried making a few minor or less minor advances on all of them after talking several weeks, and they all either cut contact from me without warning without ever saying anything provocative, implied to me they were never interested, or inirectly dicovered from friends that they never liked me. All seemed to have no problem me interacting with them and it looked like things moving on smoothly. Stop making faggy assumptions you douchy shitbag.
>your hobbies are mastubating, stalking girls to ask them out, and something esoteric.
Actually:
WH 40k
SOIAF universe
Armored vehicles
History
Slavic culture
Mythology
RTSs
Fishing
Modern warships and their weapon systems
Botanics
Game modding

Still gonna call me shallow?
>never even had one as a friend
The only real friends I've had are men since we can relate with eachother and actually talk about something deeper than a pop song. While I do have female acquainances, they have almost nothing interesting to say(not even life experiences or insights), expect you to hold the conversation by amusing them or outright refuse to talk altogether and only observe conversations between males.
Im not gonna reply to the other projections since Im not gonna waste my time with self righteous assholes like you.
>>
>>28443996
Ive aimed at fat, ugly, smelly(or all of the former), women, max 5/10
>>
>>28444385
hey I'm a chubby Mexican girl and I've been rejected by guys more than 100 times including online. I usually get rated a 5/10. wanna be my bf? what's your email?
>>
>>28444061
Foreigner going to America for uni, so you're rich af. Use that money to get prozzies m8
>>
>>28444429
Youre joking right. This is way too convenient. I rate this as 90% chance of being bait but if this is true then Im not sure this is worth it, Im in east europe. [email protected]. Lets see if its your 101st rejection.
>>
>>28443832
You might as well try, it might go well
>>
File: 1462807757239.jpg (194 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1462807757239.jpg
194 KB, 923x633
>>28444357
>WH 40k
>SOIAF universe
>Armored vehicles
>History
>Slavic culture
>Mythology
>RTSs
>Fishing
>Modern warships and their weapon systems
>Botanics
>Game modding
>>
File: but it do.jpg (53 KB, 200x181) Image search: [Google]
but it do.jpg
53 KB, 200x181
>rejected once
>ended up going with that girl anyway

feels good man

having been rejected mattered shit, I was just too happy for myself about the courage I managed to muster
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.