[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /fit robot/ here? When did you realize muscles wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1374615061032.jpg (185 KB, 1579x800) Image search: [Google]
1374615061032.jpg
185 KB, 1579x800
who /fit robot/ here?
When did you realize muscles wouldn't fix your damaged brain?
>>
>haven't gone to the gym in 2-3 weeks
>constantly feel like shit
>realize lifting is the only thing that makes me feel good anymore
>>
>>28443630
Yeah these fucking sluts are gonna love me once I get an awesome body and look like all the chads they ignore me for.

>buys equipment for at home gym
>lifts every single day
>really getting swole, takes pics of progress every day, posts them on fit
>finally have total chad bod, amazing aesthetics
>MFW realize you have to actually leave the house and talk to girls for them to 'mire the bod
>stops lifting, returns to robot life.
>>
File: 1450674696486.png (92 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1450674696486.png
92 KB, 412x351
>tfw go to gym to become bigger and more fit
>tfw you're still the smallest guy there after a few months
>tfw the female next to you can squat more than you
>tfw can't even bench your own body weight
>>
Honestly I'd like to get fit not because I think women will be attracted to me but because I don't like feeling like a skinny wimp.
>>
Age 30 here.

Started lifting at 24.

I was a KV until around age 27 with 3 years into lifting. Now going into 6th year lifting I just stay lean year round, no more bulking , no more cutting, just maintenance of single digit bodyfat (inb4 muh hormones) your body gets use to it after awhile.

Suffice to say, I feel confident enough to at least have sex now-days. I take full control during sex as well due to the fact I have 100% confidence in my body and I KNOW the women I fuck feel like shit naked around me with their skinnyfat bodies.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.