[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you date a pure pussyless, assholeless half woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: qt1.570.jpg (84 KB, 920x610) Image search: [Google]
qt1.570.jpg
84 KB, 920x610
would you date a pure pussyless, assholeless half woman?
>>
>>28443349
There's gotta be a hole somewhere for her to shit. Fuck her there.
>>
>>28443349
How does she even live.
>>
>>28443377
I'm guessing that super gay son hers is pretty supportive.
>>
File: modi.jpg (27 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
modi.jpg
27 KB, 759x422
>curious to hear the story to go with the pic
>run the pic through google image search
>"Best guess for this image: furniture"
mfw
>>
>>28443377
Maybe this has changed in the past 16 years, but the answer to that is you don't. You buy yourself a year at best. My dad used to be an oncologist who had to perform this surgery on someone, and it fucked with him so bad that he gave up that specialty. And this guy had been through Desert Storm, he'd seen some shit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.