[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my literal face when my mother is currently walking around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1432561611552.jpg (88 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
1432561611552.jpg
88 KB, 620x826
>my literal face when my mother is currently walking around the house with her 50 year old bush in full display
fuckkk it's so disgusting how do I tell her to cover up and never do this again
wtf why would she suddenly decide this is ok to do after we've lived together for so many years
>>
she wants it man
>>
it's the 50 yo crisis.
She wants to feel desirable.
she wants you to lust after her.
It was mom's day, she wants a present, your dick
>>
>>28443308
this isn't meme country it's reality anon
>>
>>28443297
Get well soon, pupper.

>>28443333
It's some midlife crisis thing. She wants to feel young again or something.
Nice quads, btw.
>>
>>28443332
>she wants you to lust after her
that simply isn't possible
you know that hot gif with the qt grill that's wearing a very short dress and does a cute 270 spin and leaves the frame?
she's wearing that sort of very sort, very pink dress, except in this case it doesn't cover her vag and she's not a qt grill she's a horse monkey with the body of a plaguebearer

I'll never get an erection again in my life
>>
Sounds hot to me

Fuck da robot
>>
>>28443297
She wants to make her her unemployed waste of space son uncomfortable enough to get a job and finally leave
>>
>>28443519
2real4me
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 263x192
>>28443297
Did you remember to get her a mother's day present? Maybe she's trying to say thank you.

Take a pic for me broheim.
I like mommy bushes.
>>
>>28443771
Bumping for pics you muddafuca
>>
>>28443372

Post pics now please.
>>
>>28443297
Deep down inside you know you want it.
>>
set us up op
send pics first
>>
OP is she hot at least? skinny?

pics
>>
File: l.jpg (18 KB, 241x511) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
18 KB, 241x511
Here's the pic of her in the pink tutu dress thing
>>
File: 1452823995138.png (49 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1452823995138.png
49 KB, 750x750
>>28443332
THIS

I thought it was just a meme until my mother started going through the same thing. Except that I rejected her and she fucked some Chad neighbor instead.
>>
>>28446231
wait what lol? how did she come on to you.
>>
>>28446254
>Mom is in her late 50's
>Dyes her hair, gets tattoos and piercings
>Starts wearing only underwear around the house
>Asks me for towels while she is bathing
>Wants to sleep on my bed
>Asks me if I have a gf, my sexual experiences
>I find incest hot but she is fat and ugly and annoying so I don't want to fuck her
>Eventually she is just naked masturbating around the house
>Finally lose it and tells her to fuck off
>She stops doing it
>Later catch her walking hand in hand with some teenage Chad neighbor
>Sometimes she didn't came home to sleep
>Phase lasted for like 2 years then she went back to normal

I have 5 aunts and they all went through the same. Their biological clocks start tickling or some shit.and they want dick, no matter from who.

I probably would have fucked her if she didn't looked so old and ugly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.