[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do women do all day? Most shit online and in real life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
What do women do all day?

Most shit online and in real life seems to be done exclusively by men or has the participation of men, for the most part.
>>
watch movies, have sex with chad, play with their pets, etc

pretty dull life to me
>>
They use social networks and apps like Tinder.
>>
>>28443275
They just stand around and filter-feed
>>
>>28443275

I play Dota 12 hours per day and sleep 12 hours per day.
>>
>>28443288

And post about it on instagram/facebook.

Honestly, women never feel 'conquest'.
It's an interesting aspect of existence that's solely reserved for men.
Like for modern existence not just dumb vidya conquest, but also the conquest of tackling a philosopher, or engaging in an interesting discussion.
>>
Social apps like facebook and whatsapp all day, taking photos, going to starbuck, having sex with Chad
>>
How can the same people who won't study, get a job, have normal relationships and is not interested in anything besides criticize other people's life on the internet say that women in general are uninteresting and dull?
>>
>>28443275
>>28443275
My ex
>Uni work, gym, rockclimbing, paints, bakes, photography, prez of a uni society, breeds/cares for her fish, breeds/cares for her parrots
Other girls I know well
>Uni work, reads, watches lots of movies/tv, bakes, board games, gardening
>Uni work, volunteers with a charity, prez of a uni society, watches nerdy tv/movies, makes her cosplay outfits, tumblr. Mostly just the first three though.
>Minimal uni work, practices her instruments, plays in two bands, rockclimbing, low-level exec in a uni society, BJJ,
>Gets high, fucks Chad, watches horror or arthouse movies
>Fucks Chad, fencing, volunteers with a charity, parties lol
>>
>>28443443

Because it's an objective statement.
An ugly person can spot an ugly person. It doesn't make them less or more ugly doing so.
>>
>>28443275
>have gf
>she goes to a 9-5 job
>comes home
>cooks (depending on food available)
>watches netflix
>plays kim k game on ipad
>texts her friends in group chat

her other friends do the exact same shit
>lay in bed all day
>watch netflix
>eat pizza
>groupchat/screenshot texts and memes

Women are completely vapid and useless human beings. If you're doing anything other than sticking your dick in them you're wasting your time
>>
Normies really watch movies a lot... I haven't seen a movie for a month.
>>
>>28443551
No, normies watch plebshit movies a few times a week

Real patricians watch kino everyday.
>>
File: 1397431335808.jpg (9 KB, 247x281) Image search: [Google]
1397431335808.jpg
9 KB, 247x281
>>28443551
I cant stand most movies, i haven't seen a movie in almost 2 years.
>>
Most women work you know.
>>
>>28443950
Most men work too. OP is implying women have no activities outside roastie and normie shit like watching netflix and checking their instagrams every 2 minutes while snorting lines of Chad's cum
>>
>>28444440
SOO CLOSE... come om
>>
They populate their lives with as much social content as possible to prevent themselves from being alone. This consists of working, going to school, spending time with friends and family, or, lacking all that, they spend all of their time on their internet searching for social attention.

If a woman fails to find social attention in this way, she will be forced to recognize herself as an independent being, feel her empty vanity, and sink into a depression; thereafter, perhaps, she will build herself back up into a pseudo-man dyke, her ovaries will shrivel up, and she will demand everyone treat her equally with men.
>>
>>28445111
This is true tbqhfalam
>>
As a kid in school I was always really fucking confused about how girls spent their time, more so than as an adult.
I know some here may be different but if you look at the majority of women there is pretty much no way I can believe they spend their spare time. They all seem to live without video games and anime which is how I spend most of my spare time.
Now I see that it's more that I spend my spare time differently but I still think it must be extremely fucking dull without any form of escapism.
>>
File: I_Need_Shoes.jpg (70 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
I_Need_Shoes.jpg
70 KB, 554x921
If you're asking how normal girls with friends spend their time:

sister 1
>go out with friends
>parties
>work
>watch shows
>gardens
>maintains bills and house

sister 2:
>reads comics a lot
>works
>sits in her room watching documentaries and browsing tumblr
>sometimes sees her friends

Sister 3:
>social media a lot
>sees friends a lot
>watches anime and obsessed about kpop stars
>spends hours learning about kpop idols and watching variety shows
>digital artist
>takes many language courses

me
>literally nothing, home all day
>browse r9k and play vidya
>read comics

From my research I can tell that normies are much more interesting and diverse than robots. Thank you.
>>
>>28445111
Brutal trips of truth don't lie

> Hips don't lie either
>>
>>28443446
>breeds/cares for her fish
/an/ here whatkind of fish?
>>
>>28443574
This my /tv/ bruh
>>
>>28445627
anus fish
>>
>>28445471
>3 sisters
fuck
>>
>>28445672
Fuck you nigga ORYINAL
>>
My young female co workers spend almost all day at work on their phones browsing instagram or snapchat they're also on normiebook 24/7 constantly checking. The ones that are single go out to bars 3 to 4 nights a week. It blew my mind how social young girls are, like they cannot go 5 minutes without gossiping or trying to get validated or judging other people. Their days are crammed full of social shit, its just the total opposite of myself and most people on this board. If you took one of these girls and stuck her in a library with no phones or internet they would go insane after a few hours.
>>
I want to live a life as a woman.
I mean from the age 0.
That must be much more fun.
Being autistic beta fag is not fun.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.