[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do women get to be so pretty? sometimes i look at women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12
File: image.png (272 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272 KB, 480x479
why do women get to be so pretty?

sometimes i look at women and feel we men have gotten the short end of the stick. To look even half way decent we have to lift weights for months, strict diet, cardio, watch your macros. Stacy puts on a costume and looks like this.

To get laid you have to talk to dozens of women, know exactly what to say and how to say it. Stacy just bats her eyelashes.

employers and colleges give you special treatment. There are women only career events in high paying careers. The world in general treats you better. Women have active social lives, a support system, friends, and Chad and betas to help

>tfw not born Stacy
>>
>>28442977

yeah but playing on easy mode is boring
>>
There are plenty of ugly to average women. They just get to hide it with make up
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 712x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 712x950
>>28442977
boys can be pretty too :3
>>
File: mommy.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
mommy.gif
2 MB, 360x270
Fucking is done in 5 minutes.
A womb is occupied 9 months.
One man can literally impregnate 10 women in a day, making 9 men fail to reproduce.
=>
All wombs are valuable while most men are at best need for labor.
=>
Most women are attractive, while really only a few men are (the best ones)

Does this answer your question?
>>
>>28443011

Is it, though? Where do you draw the line? That's like saying your first world life is boring because you could have been a starving African child.

I'm incredibly envious of women and their awesome lives. We robots sit here behind our screens wasting away our lives while Stacy lives it up.
>>
File: 1441409091398.jpg (154 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1441409091398.jpg
154 KB, 945x1500
>>28443012
this, most girls are on the ugly side or barely average, but they cake themselves in make up and dedicate their time to relaxation and making themselves healthier and prettier, men have to work their asses of and their looks and health suffers

if men lived the way women lived, we would look 1000 times better
>>
op how do u get over the fact that you weren't born a women?
>>
File: 1462193254134.jpg (29 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1462193254134.jpg
29 KB, 500x463
>>28443032
>used to find milk shit disgusting
>now it's hot as fuck

I'm worried how far my perversions will take me.
>>
>>28443032
>>28443032

how do you get over the fact that you were born useles?
>>
File: always getting hit on.jpg (73 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
always getting hit on.jpg
73 KB, 600x900
>>28443185
If you would have said "undesirable", that would have been more on point.

Being an effective tool for your genes to make it to the next round isn't much profit in itself
>>
>>28443290

I wouldn't say I'm in undesirable territory. I'm 6ft

But I'm not Chad at all. Just a very average guy.

Would have rather been born a woman.
>>
>>28443107
Are you fuckin serious? Lactation fetish is pretty common and normie, you're a long way from scat and floor tiles.
>>
>>28443025
* creepy
you had a typo there, m9
>>
>>28443107

Lactation is very common
>>
>>28443032
Which is why the 1 man:1 woman pair bond has been essential for (almost) all successful civilizations. It allows men to focus on getting shit done rather than squabbling over mates.
>>
File: 1350758403002.jpg (67 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1350758403002.jpg
67 KB, 320x480
I thought the same through highschool but then I realised that most attractive women woke up super early just so they could shower, wash hair and apply skin creams, conditioners, make-up. Realising that I compared to women I regularly have extra one or two hours a day to fuck around or just sleep made me much less bitter with being a loser virgin.
>>
File: n6267cQ7BO1tpsxr8o1_500.jpg (96 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
n6267cQ7BO1tpsxr8o1_500.jpg
96 KB, 500x642
>>28442977

The average woman isn't really all the attractive. Most Stacies still put a lot of work into their appearances, dieting, exercising, putting on makeup, doing her hair, etc. And don't forget that almost all of them lose their attractiveness after 40 or so.

Some men can look decent without too much effort, it's just that women are very picky. So a guy can look fairly good doing little, but women all want the very best cream of the crop, so a guy who puts in tons of effort and gets ripped gets way more of a shot. But men will bang anything that moves, so women don't have to do all that much to be good enough for most men.
>>
Because makeup exists
>>
>>28442977
i was at a convention with a bunch of leias. some autist was going around yanking off their bottoms. i followed him around, he got to like 25. some had maroon briefs like OP, some had thongs. 3 were naked. 1 chubby girl had white hanes briefs, she cried, it was hilarious. the guy got arrested.
>>
Men would look better if it wasn't so easy to get too much estrogen
>>
>>28444663
Anyone who is fooled by make up is fucking retarded honestly. You can easily tell which ones look like shit without it.
>>
>>28444707
ratardid
>>
>>28442977
Because being pretty means an easier way to be liked and people like being liked.

I wish I was liked.
>>
>>28444733
I'll like you if you suck my Johnson.
>>
>>28443032

This guy is right

Me and my housemate were are really bitter and cynical about this, but we got over it; It's just something you have to accept. My parents pressure me to have grandchildren or have sex because they think something is wrong with me, but the problem is genetic. If you're a manlet and you inherit brown skin, black curly hair, dark brown eyes, a shitty jaw, ADHD and joint issues, you shouldn't even reproduce and pass the pain on. Live for Hedonism. I have a pale, green eyed sister; She can pass the genes on.
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>28445054
>tfw black so I have half of those by default
>>
File: 1462168516942.jpg (138 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
1462168516942.jpg
138 KB, 1152x2048
>>28442977

Is it weird because I feel like I want a super beautiful girlfriend to also harness that power for me? I just want to enjoy a woman's beauty. Just have her around looking great all the time, my own personal jar of eye candy.
>>
>>28445084

Black guys can pull blackness off, sometimes. They just have to specc heavy into black and go for a particular type of girl. My housemate knows a girl who is a qt german who has a massive crush on this fucking "TWENTY SIXTEEEN" as fuck Ethiopian-looking jet black dude
>>
File: livy.jpg (33 KB, 280x306) Image search: [Google]
livy.jpg
33 KB, 280x306
Fuck women.

They aren't pretty unless you are deeming them as such. Without the attraction that man feels, women aren't pretty, they're nothing but another sack of flesh and blood. It's YOU who is deeming them to be pretty.

Why, then, do they "get" to be so pretty? Because you are allowing them to be. You are responsible for their being pretty. YOU look at the image you posted of that girl and YOU are determining that she is pretty.

What is she really? A sack of flesh and blood wearing some archaic clothes.

Challenge yourself to start seeing women realistically. Sever your pointless attraction to women who have done nothing for you and who deserve nothing from you, and view them for what they are: beings, just like you, who deserve nothing from you until they earn it.

What has the woman in that picture earned from you? Nothing. Her value to you should be zilch. Stop giving her disproportionate, extraneous, undeserved value.
>>
>>28445204
>specc
What the fuck does this word mean?
>>
>>28445233

Specialize. Invest all your effort into pulling off a specific look and style and don't mix and match shit, just aim towards a specific aesthetic and social goal so people view you in that specific niche light. There are lots of cool black guy archetypes, just gotta pick one.
>>
>>28443324
Women view 6ft as borderline manlet

And enjoy being average. Youre still not top 20% so youll never get laid unless its a landwhale
>>
>>28444657
>and don't forget that almost all of them lose their attractiveness after 40 or so.

you mean after 25?
>>
>>28445305
is that why I see so many girls with men shorter than or of equal height with them around my state and country in general
wow, I never knew
>>
>>28445205
this is the most objectively true post itt but everybody is going to ignore it, because you robots love drama.
>>
simple: women are vile disgusting creatures, so they evolved a pretty shell to hide the evil within.
>>
>>28445403
>this is the most objectively true post itt but everybody is going to ignore it, because you robots love drama.

The most accurate description of this entire fucking board now.
>>
>>28445305
>women view 6ft as borderline manlet
That's categorically false.
>>
>>28442977
That is literally the only perk of being a woman though. Think about it, people dont take you or your opinion seriously (feminism etc), you're more incompetent than a man, you complain about thinks that dont exist (muh wage gap), you cant be friends with other females. Feel free to add more this is off the top of my head at 3am
>>
>>28445205
>post with ancient sculpture as image
Didn't read faggot
>>
File: 1441914042942.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1441914042942.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
>>28445558
Fuck women.

They aren't pretty unless you are deeming them as such. Without the attraction that a man feels, women aren't pretty, they're nothing but another sack of flesh and blood. It's YOU who is deeming them to be pretty.

Why, then, do they "get" to be so pretty? Because you are allowing them to be. You are responsible for their being pretty. YOU look at the image you posted of that girl and YOU are determining that she is pretty.

What is she really? A sack of flesh and blood wearing some archaic clothes.

Challenge yourself to start seeing women realistically. Sever your pointless attraction to women who have done nothing for you and who deserve nothing from you, and view them for what they are: beings, just like you, who deserve nothing from you until they earn it.

What has the woman in that picture earned from you? Nothing. Her value to you should be zilch. Stop giving her disproportionate, extraneous, undeserved value.
>>
>>28445547
Oh yeah and being a woman means you have to deal with having a period, your attractiveness hits its peak in your early 20s then is on a downwards spiral, you have to deal with 9 months of nausea and sickness because you decided to fuck a guy without protection.
>>
>>28445205

I like it breh. Keep it up
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.