[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you died tomorrow, how many people would realistically go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: funeral.jpg (385 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
funeral.jpg
385 KB, 1536x1024
If you died tomorrow, how many people would realistically go to your funeral? Who would they be?
>>
My family, and maybe a few old friends if they found out.
>>
Probably all my coworkers just to get out of work and take the next few days off even though I wouldn't consider them friends
>>
Probably just my immediate family purely out of obligation
>>
Family for freinds of family, maybe a few kids from school if they found out
>>
>>28442885
Probably at least 40 people from my school, and maybe 20 family members and friends.
>>
my parents and whoever else they would invite/force to come lol
>>
>>28442885

It'd probably take ages for people to even find out I was dead. If I don't answer when they knock my housemates just leave me be so if I died in my room my corpse would be there until it started to smell or if I died outside it'd take forever to notify them because they wont answer numbers they don't recognise.

Not many people would attend though, my immediate family and those I see more often and a few friends. Most people think I'm kind of a dick so I don't think people would be desperate to show respect.
>>
File: 1421845580471.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17 KB, 900x900
five of my close friends
my parents and sister
grandma
maybe 10-15 cousins and other extended family at best
maybe 2-3 people I was kind of buddies with in HS
>>
>>28442885
my family and probably one friend
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.