[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want a job I don't want to study I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6
File: 1408608602170.jpg (99 KB, 807x605) Image search: [Google]
1408608602170.jpg
99 KB, 807x605
I don't want a job
I don't want to study
I don't want a car
I don't want to travel
I don't want to leave my house
I don't want to live

I just want a close relationship with another human being for once in my life. I want to love and be loved for once in my life.

But that's NEVER going to happen and it fucking kills me.
>>
>>28442853
I don't even want a relationship.

I just want to not exist. That is all.
>>
File: 124213092321.jpg (45 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
124213092321.jpg
45 KB, 800x680
Another night crying myself to sleep to my waifu, just pretending that someone loves me

God, I'm so miserable
>>
>>28442853
this has to be b8. nice paradox though
>>
>>28442853
> i don't want to work for what i want, i just WANT IT
>>
>>28442853
>Tfw you need money to be loved
>>
>>28442853
Now do you see why you need to work for God relationships? Imagine if everyone was like this. No motivations. And then handed what they wanted, we would turn into savages
>>
>>28443511
>guys love is guaranteed just work hard and people will love you for who u are xD

read: difference between dogs and humans
>>
>>28443579
Your chances go very high if you do all those things.
>>
File: image.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130 KB, 394x360
>>28442853
Same desu

Originado commentado
>>
>>28442853
your idea of love is not love, its a romantic relationship.

love is unconditional
love is painful
love is your parents looking after you, expecting nothing in return, till your old enough to be ungrateful and want to kill yourself because you have a twisted perspective of the world and a shit psychologist.
>>
>>28443663
you don't want love.
love is hard work.
love is effort.
nobody really loves anymore anyway, outside of family or an act of kindness from a complete stranger.
people like to think they know love. anyway, good luck OP
>>
>>28443663
>love is unconditional

No.
>>
>>28443693
your parents stopped loving you when you <insert something horrible you did in your life>?

im genuinely sorry for you. whether you think its a meme or not doesn't change the truth of the matter.
>>
>>28443511
Yeah, that's how it was for chad
>>
>>28443720
Nice assumptions.

Love is still conditional. Unless you want to change the meaning of the word to something transcendental, which is pretty silly, but then i would agree with you. I'm pretty sure OP was talking about the normal word, though.
>>
>>28443777
Yeah, but you're not Chad, so it's different for you. Just like it's different for any fat bitch.
>>
>>28442853
>reeeee i want love but i dont wanna do anything to get it. Gimmi gimmi gmmi.
>>
>>28442853
But you need all those thing to find "love"

It really shows how much love costs
>>
In that case, get a job, start studying, buy a car, intend to travel, leave your house and live your life.

Or else nobody will want you.
>>
File: 16-1452444045955s.jpg (2 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
16-1452444045955s.jpg
2 KB, 104x125
>>28443798
you're right, im wrong.

it's even more useless then i imagined. thanks.
>>
>>28443934
It's not useless, the conditions make it more worthwhile.
>>
>>28443993
love IS <strong> affection.

at any given moment it can fall two points under and not be considered strong anymore. that doesn't seem worthwhile, that seems like alot of effort just to keep someone feeling a strong attraction or affection towards you and reaping the 'benefits' of the relationship.

maybe its second nature to some, but i don't plan on living my life fighting a constant battle for someone's love.
>>
>>28444125
It's not a constant fight. In time, the trust between you will be strong, and the moments you need to fight will be rarer. It must make sense to you, you must realize this is how it should work.
>>
>>28444273
And yes, i'm talking from experience.
>>
>>28442853
I don't want to know your name
All I want is BANG BANG BANG
>>
>>28444273
>In time, she will have fewer options due to her declining attractiveness

A little closer to the truth.
>>
>>28444273
sure, in a transcendental situation, where the strength of her affections or attractions to someone else don't have a negative effect on our relationship.
>>
>>28443511
>expecting to get happier if you had to pay for it
>not realizing, that if you really do pay for it then you'll be no happier and would just be supporting a society that you don't agree with
>>
>>28444365
Not really. You really don't want love to exist, do you?

>>28444399
Loyalty exists. That is what is important. You want the other one to be free, don't you? If she loves you, there won't be any significant negative influences.
>>
>>28445119
Not pay for it, work for it.
>>
>>28446647
yeah but then we are dependant on their loyalty. same rules apply.
>>
Why would anyone love a husk of a human being? Why should you be loved if nothing about you is lovable?
>>
>>28446858
also, they don't need to be loyal to you to love you, apparently. just have strong emotions towards you. loyalty is a whole other ball game. free? of course, that's why i won't fight to keep them and that's why they always leave, now its not enough to love, you have to /prove/ it. like i said, constant battle. not worth it to me, but im just one man.
>>
>>28446908
It seems to me you just haven't found someone to love you, just as you love her. If you need to constantly prove yourself, i agree it's not love. But in my eyes, unconditional love is just as bad. Empty.
>>
tl;dr love isn't free
>>
I dont want to team-work. Everytime I work with someone I end up having arguments and destroying the relation.
I dont give a shit about my pc, internet, videogames, house, comfort, etc like you fags I just want to be free from all this misery and live on my own in the wild, or in a modest house in the woods, hunting animals to survive and shit (or just a job where I litrally work alone)
I guess years of being autistic have destroyed permanently my self steem WHEN I'm around other humans.
>>
>>28442963
Love her while you can if you actually do that's why she's there
If you're just memeing then you get what you deserve
>>
>>28448404
That is sad to hear, anon. But i'm happy you have found yourself in a different way. This is the beauty of humanity, we are free to be who we want.
>>
>>28442853
Intimacy is important, but it's not so important that its absence would be reason enough for you to have no interest in life. I think what you're really missing is compassion and understanding, and those are things that you can give to yourself if you learn how.
>>
>>28447587
anybody can come to the same logical conclusion provided with the basic definition of love. fight may be a strong word but effort in ensuring your attractiveness to your mate or ensuring you are reciprocating your affections accordingly seems like an immense task that could consume a fait amount of your time. unconditional love on the other hand is there, no matter what. you also don't feel like a drug addict once they leave. to each their own I guess.
>>
>>28442853
Stop caring life is shit this world is trash fuck every fucking soul on this planet. You are all monsters and i pray that this world ends.

Nobody gives a shit about you. You are all being used. Love does not exist it's all for personal gain.

You don't deserve love you all deserve to die painful for being shitty fucking humans. I look forward when the planet takes back
what it rightfully owns.
>>
>>28448863
>love doesn't exist
of course it doesn't silly, not in any tangible but that's the same with all emotions. cheer up senpai
>>
>>28448825
Are you talking about unconditional love from you, or from her? And why would you feel like an addict, with conditional love?
>>
>>28448863
I'm not a monster. Speak for yourself.
>>
>>28448925
>unconditional love
those two words disgust me. I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE HERE GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
>>
>>28448999
Yes, they disgust me too. That's why i say the only true love is conditional.
>>
>>28448925
ideally from both parties.
have you loved and lost? when it's good it's good when it's bad it's fucking shit. if you disagree you have never given yourself completely to another person and I applaud you. right now I'm content, loving everyone the same until they give me reason not to. think of it like perpetual indifference but not. now I could go all out and feel euphoric at the risk of feeling depressed if and when something happens to the relationship, or I could remain content. peacefully alone.
>>
anyone want to add me oldschool runescape We can spin flax and disgust roastie hatred together..
>>
>>28449039
I have given myself completely, and the reverse, but i don't consider this true love. This is more of a spiritual love, and entirely not practical. True love, in my eyes, is highly conditional, and worldy.
>>
Is that a little girl
>>
>>28449172
when I say "give yourself" I mean put everything you have into the relationship to ensure its success. effort not faith. good deeds not good intentions. care for them. be with them. change for them. love them according to their conditions. laugh, sing, dance, joke, sleep. wake up and she's gone. maybe I slept too long, pointless nevertheless.
>>
>>28442853
you can only have a gf if you want all those other things first
>>
>>28442853
you don't want to put ANY work into your life and you think some pixie dream girl is going to walk into your house and save you from your shit existence
>>
Why do you think it will never happen?

Is that because you won't leave the house?

Would you be willing to leave the house and do some of the other stuff to get the relationship?
>>
>>28446683
Time is money.

Scratch that, time isn't money. Time is far more valuable than money, because you can never make time.

So, time is the ultimate currency.
>>
I think you'll find most people see those things you listed first as a prerequisite to the them giving you a shot at love.

Life isn't a Disney movie and love isn't as romantic as we'd like to make it out to be.
>>
>>28449335
Have you lost someone because you haven't given yourself completely? If so, does this not mean to you that love is conditional? If you still love her when there is turmoil in the relationship, is that real love? What use is that?
>>
>>28449385
if time was gold money would be the equivalent of human turd
>>
>>28449379
that's how it happens for women though :^)
>>
>>28442853
I'm pretty content looking at this qt. Thanks for something op.
>>
>>28449441
I'm pretty sure I agreed that the generic term of love OP is using is not unconditional. is all love conditional? no. you said it yourself, assuming you're the same person as >>28449172
>>
>>28449497
It's true, but what can you do. Women are raised to expect some 6'4 adonis doctor and told to spit at anything less.
>>
>>28449542
Then what exactly are we arguing about? This is starting to not make sense.
>>
>>28449542
also no, I lost her for reasons unknown to me and stopped caring when she started prank calling shouting nonsense. for whatever reason I failed to see she was a bitch. so not only is love conditional it also makes you oblivious to the inherit faggotry of your lover, apparently.
>>
Wow. How old was she? Prank calling, wtf?
>>
>>28449497
That's not true. We also have to take care of our looks and health and maintain an active social life. Educated men want educated women, and most men will expect a woman to have a job.
>>
>>28449582
I said love is unconditional
you said love is conditional
I agreed
I went on to explain why I think it's worse.
you keep swinging it back to love being conditional.

anyway
>>
>>28449806
I guess i didn't understand you agreed. Sorry about that.

In any case, i think i see your point. Myself, i'm happy with fighting.

I have also lost someone, and i agree it can break a man.

I guess it's life.
>>
This thread's got me thinking, and I don't know what to do. How do you properly express your love for someone, sacrifice and hold their best interest above your own? Fight for their happiness no matter the cost?
>>
File: 1406715404652.jpg (69 KB, 455x341) Image search: [Google]
1406715404652.jpg
69 KB, 455x341
>>28449945
it doesn't need to be though, which was my point about unconditional love. probably more like semi-conditional now. but at least i don't have to tinker for years on a broken heart to get a fucking pulse again.
>>
>>28450045
if its for a woman just do what she says all the time every time.

for a man, cook and just be around.
>>
>>28450045
You don't have to sacrifice much to truly love someone. Just be there for them, and always do right by them when you can.
>>
>>28450052
I think, eventually, you will become your old self again. And you know it.
>>
>>28450045
give em the only thing you can give them

your time

only if they want it though, of course otherwise you go from romantic to creepy so fast necks will snap. ironic really.
>>
>>28450130
i gave up drugs because the cons vastly outweighed the pros. i don't see the situation changing in regards to /this/, of course, that's not entirely dependant on me.
>>
>>28450203

what are the cons
>>
>>28450291
in both cases debilitating sadness and the desire for more of what's missing.
>>
File: 29e.jpg (10 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
10 KB, 217x320
>>28443856
>do everything you dislike or nobody will like you
>>
>>28450445

drugs help numb that though i think you got it backwards
>>
>met girl
>shes perfect literally perfect
>likes me back
>tells me she was molested as a child
>wants me to consensually rape her and beat her up in bed
It ain't worth it m8
>>
>>28451021
if you have a constant supply. what happens when you dont feel like doing drugs for a day or seven?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.