[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw chad housemate tells you he suffers 'clinical depression'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>tfw chad housemate tells you he suffers 'clinical depression'
>lives with his girlfriend
>finanially secure
>has both parents around

Will these normies ever learn...
>>
>>28442841
Depression isn't depend on your situation. Its a lack of dopamine.
>>
>>28442862
What that guy said.

OP stop being a dumb
>>
>>28442862
>>28442936

I barely know the guy. If you geniunely had a mental condition why the fuck would you tell a random stranger that if you weren't just begging for attention?
>>
>>28442968
Depression has become nothing but a meme for the normies.
>>
>>28442968
Boredom? Desire for comfort, reciprocation? Wanting to vent?
>>
>>28442968
>housemate
>random stranger
Telling someone else about your problems can help alleviate them a bit. Only up to a point though. If you start depending on someone to be your therapist then it makes things worse.
>>
>>28442968
Why don't you ask yourself that same question OP? Why are you telling a bunch of strangers that you don't know about your problems? Maybe you're begging for attention too?
>>
>>28443136
This guy pretty much nailed it. There you go, OP.
>>
File: 1454160054158.gif (1 MB, 303x307) Image search: [Google]
1454160054158.gif
1 MB, 303x307
>>28443136
Yeah but confiding in your anonymous manchurian movie online fagclub is different than talking to someone irl.
>>
>>28442862
I agree with the idea that depression doesn't give a shit about your situation, but the whole "biological component" is suspect
>>
Normies are usually just begging for attention when they say they have depression and anxiety but there is nothing that precludes Chad from having it for real.

That said if this is the first time in his life that he has had to deal with it then it's probably bullshit.
>>
SO MUCH FUCKING THIS.

There's this fucking chad guy who I know who claims he suffers from bipolar, he has to take anti-psychotics and shit and goes to therapy.

Yet he has a hot fucking girlfriend, has chad genetics, and exercises all the fucking time. It's such fucking bullshit that people think he fucking "suffers" more than people like fucking me, who struggle with social situations and can't get a gf due to my fucking genetics.
>>
Iktf. My friend gets "depressed" a lot despite living with his gf and having a nice bran new car his parents bought him and getting sex every fucking day.
>>
>>28444783
What a shitty attitude you've got. No wonder you can't get a gf.
>>
>>28444856
Neck yourself normie
>>
>>28444856
It's society's fucking fault for making girls want dickheads like that fucking bipolar chad scum rather than hardworking redpilled nice guys like me.
>>
>>28442841
>Chad Housemate

That's actually not a bad name. Should be the name of a movie character or some quirky single camera sitcom hipster shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.