[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't she responded yet? I wrote this nice thoughtful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1006x1006) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1006x1006
Why hasn't she responded yet? I wrote this nice thoughtful message and yet no answer..I care about this girl so much, I would die for her but she barely acknowledges me.. why? What should I do?
>>
This is bait right? Thats some cringy ass shit.
>>
>>28442667
Because you talk like a retarded autist anon. Don't worry I've done the exact same. Worst case scenario is that she'll string you along and ask you to buy her stuff. Just fucking shoot her in the face if that happens.
>>
>>28442667
They literally respond better to 'ey gurl, you want some fug?'

I gave up thoughtful conversations years ago.
>>
If I were her, the princess and queen bit would've triggered me. Not sure why, but those are fairly red flag words.

Your sentiment isn't bad, though it may be a bit naive. How well do you know her?
>>
>>28442715
>>28442721
But I took long to think of this sweet, nice and caring message... I don't understand why she doesn't even respond.., I'm a true gentleman to her, yet she just doesn't care or something..
>>
>>28442723
I've know her for 5 months
>>
>>28442775
And she knows you well, and is definitively, without a doubt, emotionally attracted to and attached to you?
>>
>>28442667

You should have stopped with the 1st sentence
>>
Sometimes I feel bad for the english language.
People so unconcerned with writing that they just let the language they use die a slow and horrible death
>wanna
>if it have
>I'ma
>Also that bland reading experience
Let me guess, you also use 'should of'
Also, in summary, what you have written could have been summed up in
>I'm here to be blatantly exploited by you because I don't know any better. Some pussy would also be nice.
>>
>>28442753
She doesnt want a gentleman, she wants Chad.

If Chad happens to be a gentleman, its just a bonus.

Now think of the ideal gentleman.. James Bond. Does he ever talk to women like that? Of course not. You've got no reason to write these rants unless you're in the middle of a drama and both of you cant help yourselves.
>>
>>28442667
decent b8

at least 200 replies
>>
>>28442789
She should be. I can't know for certain, can I? She always talks about her ex boyfriend who cheated on her and treated her like shit, yet when I explain to her how I would love her like shes never been loved before she just doesn't care.. I'm a nice person, and I'm probably the nicest guy she has ever met. And she complains about wanting a nice guy but never picks me, it's like her biological instincts are faulty because she's not attracted too me. But she should be.
>>
>>28442667
Well OP, you opened up to her, and if she doesn't care, she's doesn't care, he'll she might be a piece of shit but we don't know that. I've seen a bunch of grills pull this "My past" shit when really they had shit Chad 's.

In the end if this doesn't work out you'll look back, cringe a little and laugh it off
Or you'll kill yourself I don't know
>>
>>28442801
Yeah that's definitely the dark side of it. If she empathizes and reacts genuinely to it (like less than 5% chance, scales upwards depending on how well OP knows her), it's actually very sweet.

But the fact that she even mentions that she's so used to being treated like shit reads deceit, or at least narcissism, in all caps, and she might not even know she's doing it. So I kinda agree with this guy.
>>
Why are you talking like you're an anime character, OP? Girls don't want a fucking autistic, over the top anime protagonist as their boyfriend. They just want a normal dude.
>>
>>28442801
This aaaaaand
>>28442796
This
Also im being le oriyinel
>>
>>28442846
She probably treated him like shit too. She's leaving that part out. People in those kinds of relationships tend to treat each other like shit. Like attracts like.

That woe is me behavior is unbecoming as fuck, opens a whole odd can of worms when you feed into it.

>But she should be.
You don't sound too right in the head either, no offense.
>>
>>28442865
I've noticed a lot of people 4chan do that and i think a lot of their worldviews are based on their depiction in Anime.
>>
>>28442846
>baiting as le nice guy

You're probably a toastie roastie
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 731x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 731x729
>>28442667
Thanks for playing better luck next time kiddo
>>
>>28442753
Girls don't want that shit, at least not until they're 30+. If they're attractive, they ride the cock carasel until they dry up. This shit is confusing to them, they don't have true feelings
>>
>>28442846
I hope this is a joke because this is exactly the kind of post we laugh at in cringe threads
>>
>Ima

Fuck off with your ghettoims.
>>
>>28442865
>tfw no irl anime protagonist bf
Holy shit I would kill for that level of intense ideals in a qt. Normal people get all dramatic over stupid shit that doesn't matter already, anyway.
>>
File: 1384381639491.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
1384381639491.gif
2 MB, 220x190
>>28442667
hahahah, she probably copy pasted this shit to her friends and they died of laughter because you are the cringiest beta numale to walk this earth
>>
>>28442667
Probably because text like a retarded urban youth. "Ayyo ima b there for u gurl. I know wyd but it aint mater boo I be ur thug 4 lyfe."
>>
I hope you tipped your fedora after all this text
>>
>1. She wants to be treated like shit

>2. The grammer is horrible

>3. There is nothing of value in what was said, only cringey "romantic" verbal diarrhea.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016_05_09.png (552 KB, 422x741) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_05_09.png
552 KB, 422x741
Help me out, guys. Have I done the right thing?
>>
File: 1462479182253.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462479182253.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>28443215
>holy fuck im having trouble breathing xD
>>
>>28443129
>the grammer is horrible
>>
>>28443215
dude hope that being cringy was your purpose when you texted that shit
>>
>>28443271
What's wrong? I was having trouble breathing after I sent it

>>28443422
I didn't think it was cringy... I wanted her to know how I felt...
>>
>>28443215
yea you got her man, no way she is going to reject such confident man, you must be pretty masculine
>>
>>28443129
>grammer

fuckfarts2blockbots
>>
>>28443215

Caryna is a truly lucky girl.

Because now she knows what a faggot you are and can avoid you and the spread of robot genes can be further prevented.
>>
File: alien.jpg (61 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
61 KB, 720x960
>>28443451
don't use "xD" it isn't cute it just shows how much of an autist you are.
>>
I thought robots were bad at girls because they only want Chad. Maybe I'm saved and can get a gf, holy shit I haven't seen cringe this bad in a while.
>>
This text messages are tempting me to take my life. You're all a bunch of cringy faggots.
>>
>>28443215
i cant even read that shit

what is this for fucked up chinese font?
>>
>>28442667
>fuck your past
you done fucked up
>>
>>28443939
How can she fuck her past when her past is full of fucking?
>>
>>28442667

Should have just agreed to treat her like that. Either that or call her fucking stupid and tell her to come over.
>>
>actually falling for such obvious bait
this board is so shit now
>>
>>28443215
>I should be prepared for the worse
>please don't feel guilty to turn me down

Good thing you offered her an out OP. Otherwise she might have had to lie that she loves you--no one wants a suicide death on their hands.
>>
>>28442667
As soon as you write a wall of text, you have fucked up. Don't know how many potential gf's i lost because of that. It is just how i am, i always have so much to say and cant keep myself short because I am scared she won't understand what i really mean.

I hate it.
>>
File: 1454764244877.jpg (77 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1454764244877.jpg
77 KB, 653x590
>>28443215
This is actually not that bad minus the xDs (might consider killing yourself for ever texting anyone this)

you are going to figure out wearing your heart on your sleeve never works once some bitch rips your heart out tho. Your age is ~20.
>>
Never drop the live bomb. Terrifies women and makes it to real.
>>
>>28444612
*love
Sorry on my phone
>>
>>28442715
This. What the fuck is wrong with you OP
>>
Jesus fuck this cant be real.

OP the autism is strong with ye.
>>
>>28442667
I want to see the aftermath of this
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.