[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else only ever feel active and motivated to do things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1461937046457.jpg (12 KB, 236x232) Image search: [Google]
1461937046457.jpg
12 KB, 236x232
Does anyone else only ever feel active and motivated to do things during the night? Between 12-6AM ive always felt the most active. Even when i have a normie sleep cycle i dont feel as good as i do between 12-6. Theres just something magical about that time.
>>
>>28442346
it seems like that way because your brain produces growth hormones during the night.

you are actually at the same level as you are during day time but because you don't know your trueself you assume that during the night time that you are a creative vampire.

and also while it is dark it looks better, and when it is day time it will be same shit as anything you have done during the daay time.
>>
>>28442346
yeah, daytimes are oppressive

night feels like an infinite quiet
>>
>>28442441
Do you say this because of the drawing because it isnt mine, its just something i saw on /x/ ages ago
>>
>>28442491
no, I say it because it is the truth.

Most of the people who describe that they are creative vampires are just people who are not able to understand the difference between the day and night spectrum.
>>
>>28442557
I never said i was a creative genius i said i feel more motivated to do things and active during the night
>>
>>28442557
Not even that anon but I can draw for hours after 11 (like 4-5 hours straight) but if I try to draw during the day it ends up broken up and full of distractions/interruptions. It's not about being an uber creative at night, just have the energy and nobody will fuck with me so I get shit done.
>>
>>28442441
>>28442557
Any studies on this, famapeiai?
>>
>>28442441
What's your post trying to say? It reads like you explained something but you didn't really say anything.
>>
>>28442582
I call people like that creative vampires anon. do you understand what I am trying to say?

Creativity doesn't only mean that you do shit in an different manner. It also means that you are motivated and ready to do something. Doesn't matter what.
>>
>>28442626
How the fuck is that creativity
Also source your bullshit
>>
>>28442557
>creative vampire

who am i sucking the creativity from?
>>
>>28442595
that is because the D-vitamine is starting to kick in. The most productive times for a human being is 1 hour before the sun starts to set up and 1 after it is going up.

>>28442605
growth hormone stimulations
mind calming techniques
evolving as a human being
the difference between day and night metabolism
effects of the world on the human body

read them

>>28442622
it is just explains that you think you are doing something better or more during the night. while you do the same thing during the day but are not compeltely aware of yourself so it seems different.
>>
>>28442642
originally the word vampire was used for night crawlers.

>>28442637
>how the fuck is that creativity

But that is creativity, such as discipline actually means doing a round of work in a decent manner but the meaning is a bit lost because most people can only learn one definition of the words.
>>
>>28442685
Where are you getting this bullshit from
I have not found either of those definitions
>>
>>28442685
how about creative owl

or nocturnally creative?
>>
>>28442724
I like the sound of it. Lets call it creative owl from now on.

>>28442722
>not having found
you sir are literally still a child.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/discipline

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/creativity
>>
>>28442664
I thought that was what you were saying, but it still sounds pretty simplistic and implies that these people are also always accomplishing things in the day and/or accomplish the same amount at both times. Could the growth hormones not affect your natural sleep and motivation cycle so some people actually are more successful when working at night? Not just feeling like they are?
>>
>>28442778
Your bullshit definitions do not even match those you dumb cunt
>>
>>28442844
yes they do but your English is so horrible that you are not able to understand them.

>>28442793
The growth hormones has the effect on the brain to make things seem more better or positive. Grandiouse affection to the thought process.
>>
>>28442664
In the first hour after the sun comes up I still get distracted with coffee, breakfast, family, etc, even when I lived away from home it was harder to get into a flow. At night it's not as forced and lasts longer. I'm already fed, everyone's in bed, nobody is going to call me and I can have a glass of water to keep me up. The key is no interruptions.

>>28442889
I see nothing wrong with this, feeling like I did something better leads to confidence and keeps me going with my art instead of getting frustrated that I can't get anything done during the day and hating myself.
>>
>>28442889
I understand what they do that wasn't at all what i was saying. Read my post again.
>>
>>28442948
so it has nothing to do with night or day but your natural habitant.

>feels like I did something better

but you are overworking your body. night time is a great time to sleep because of the most useful hours for the growth hormone.
Just don't sleep too much maybe?

>>28442959
growth hormones while trying to produce certain positive chagnes physically it just opens up more hormones which makes you think and see different. which actually is the same.

example, midnight guitarists or artists. they always say that what they did last night was amazing but during the day it is completely shit.
>>
>>28443084
But again you're implying that people accomplish the same amount at these times just feel differently about it. I'm saying for example, i find it borderline impossible to accomplish things during the day, whether at work or at home i frequently feel the need to go back to bed and feel incapable of even doing things i enjoy. However if i'm working night shifts or can sleep in the day and wake up at night i will quantitatively accomplish 3-4 times more than i would during the day in all of the same tasks and this is irrelevant to how i feel about it. Even if ive been awake all day i will feel half asleep until 11pm then i have the energy to do my laundry, tidy the house, shower, and will get more done in those two hours (measurably) than i can otherwise in 2 days.

Do the release of growth hormones not have an affect on your natural sleep wake cycle? Surely some people can have a sleep cycle naturally outside of the average not just feel like they might do.
>>
>>28443340
that is just build up energy that you didn't use during the day.

your surrounding is affecting you. nothing more nothing less. if you surrounded yourself withint the same circumstances as at lets say 11 pm. you would do the same thing.

there is nothing with day or night time but more with your comfort zone.

the moment you get out of it, you start having less energy or you feel demotivated. and when you are, you feel like a new person.

break your comfort zone cycle and it will have a huge positive effect on you.
>>
>>28443084
It is but I need to draw. And yea I live in a house full of loud extroverts, have a dog, and other family members are constantly coming over to bum off our fridge and my grandmas money. No peace during the day.

I have cycles where I get great sleep and others with no sleep at all which is bad I know but I can't help it.
>>
File: 1460932482631.webm (446 KB, 640x284) Image search: [Google]
1460932482631.webm
446 KB, 640x284
Yeah. I think it is because at night you're truly alone without any chance for interruptions.

Whenever I'm with someone I have to split my "mental ram" to keep tabs on their actions and on my own character, so it becomes much more difficult to be creative.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.