[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so miserable all I want to to is an hero. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156 KB, 1023x619
I'm so miserable all I want to to is an hero. What do?
>>
i..
i dont know
i wish i could help but i cant even help myself
>>
File: 1461393612011.jpg (250 KB, 1137x1012) Image search: [Google]
1461393612011.jpg
250 KB, 1137x1012
>>28442234
>find good streaming site that allows gore
>ask for methods
>pussy out while on stream
>>
File: image.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>>28442264
I want to make connections and have friends but I'm so awkward I can't. I have a group I talk to but once school finishes they're going to drift away. It sucks. Knowing that I'm slipping into that hell again
>>
>>28442234
This picture always hits me the hardest.
I was so happy in 2000
>>
get some chips, candy and soda
>>
>>28442297
its all over
it just all went to shit
not only were we fucked from the start, but we were born in the worst time
>>
File: 2HTxo30idjQ.jpg (55 KB, 568x480) Image search: [Google]
2HTxo30idjQ.jpg
55 KB, 568x480
You could kill yourself. You know the arguments, you won't be able to regret it if you are dead, etc.

If you're looking for a way out then it really is all up to you. Don't mind what /r9k/ says, a lot of things can make you feel better, a relationship can help you build towards emotional progress, close friends can give you companionship, a good job can give you materialistic possessions, looking after yourself can give you self confidence, reading can give you insight, working on something will give a sense of progress, achieving something will give you a sense of satisfaction etc.

The problem is doing absolutely any of the above, and the big fucking roadblock is simply not caring to do anything. the mindset where you have zero motivation and have given up. Doing these things seem like chores more than anything else. There's no magic solution to fixing any state. The only thing anyone can do is take it one step at a time.

I suggest simply stepping out of your comfort zone. Experience is a great stepping stone to self realization and change of one's mindset. If you have to brute force yourself to do anything it is this. It's how you start on the road to change.

Also the crux of all of this is despite whatever you might achieve in the long list above, you also have to learn to let go and live without it to feel truly at place and peace.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.