[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what day of nopoop are you guys on? I'm on day 10 myself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
So, what day of nopoop are you guys on?
I'm on day 10 myself. Finally getting to it after all these relapses. This is the one.
I can already feel the pressure building in my colon and the extra test flowing through my system as the pressure grows. I feel like I could do anything!
>>
>>28442022
Like day 5 or something, I don't keep exact track.
Who /bloody anus/ here?
>>
>caved in and used a laxative
>torrential diarrhea for 3 days straight
>>
File: wet.png (370 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
wet.png
370 KB, 480x454
>>28442143
>use a laxative
>a week goes by
>nothing happens

sh-should i be worried?
>>
Hi there. Fellow /bloody anus/ here. Really bad hemerroids. It's not from /no poop/ but rather dehydration from drinking too much alcohol all the time
>>
>>28442188
Yes, Anon, I would definitely go to your doctor for that.

As for me I don't really shit well either, and I often have to use laxatives as well.
>>
File: ChjgvHtVIAAd5gi.jpg (27 KB, 590x449) Image search: [Google]
ChjgvHtVIAAd5gi.jpg
27 KB, 590x449
>>28442022
>shit pants 2 days in a row with liquid shits when I thought I could hold the turds in a little bit longer/let out some air to ease the pressure up.

at least i had a good reason to shower the past 2 days i suppose.
>>
Day 3 here.
>tfw I used to poop every day
>tfw months after starting and quitting Effexor I only poop once every two or three days
Kill me.
>>
I got up to 4 days, then I had a nocturnal poo emission, I shouldn't have had that chili.
God damn it was everywhere, but I can't afford a new mattress so I'll just have to flip it over.

What are the best foods for no-poo? Spicy is a no-no, right?
>>
>>28442022
>In the army
>HQ company has a female sergeant in supply - friend of mine is banging her
>Go on a field exercise, whole battalion innawoods for 6 weeks
>female sergeant is acting sick
>after 3 weeks send her to doc - she has a fecal impaction caused by refusing to shit in a hole in the ground innawoods
>medics tell us they tried laxatives, even suppositories - rock-hard lump of shit laughs at such feeble efforts
>Finally doc has to glove up, lube, and stick his fingers into her ass to breakup shitstone
>Shitstone breaks into 3-4 large pieces, she goes to field latrine, finally shits
>Get back, relax at base
>Buddy tells me now she loves anal like a fat girl loves chips, makes him fuck her in the ass 2/3rds of the time, cums screaming everytime
>>
>>28442279
Dairy stuff will clog you up if that's what you're wanting.
>>
>>28442306
is it bad that that's kind of hot
>>
>>28442374
Maybe the anal part but not how she got there
>>
I wait for a week, take a huge dump and then fling my poop at passing cars.
>>
Please tell me that this is some kind of meme and you people aren't actually going more than several days without shitting.

Why would somebody even do this?
>>
>>28442463
Easy! It gives higher testosterone when the poop is built up sufficiently!
Ever notice how Clint Eastwood always walks stiffly and has a stern expression?
That's because of his severely backed up colon, which was responsible for his insanely high test.
>>
>tfw you think you have to fart but shit yourself a little bit

fucking
>>
>>28442520
>clint eastwood walks sternly because of a blocked ass
good fucking lord
>>
>>28442520
>It gives higher testosterone when the poop is built up sufficiently!
Source.
>>
NoPoop is a placebo

NoToilet is what you want to do for real mind gains
>>
>>28442463
>he's stll a slave to the fecal Jew
>>
File: 1462236142739.jpg (106 KB, 1284x1057) Image search: [Google]
1462236142739.jpg
106 KB, 1284x1057
>>28442611
this whole thread has had me chuckling but this post put me over the edge
>>
>>28442463
It's a meme, parodying nofap. These people are so addicted to jerking their meat they consider it a physiological need akin to shitting.
>>
lmao im /no eat/ so im 1 step ahead already
>>
>>28442646
It's not a meme, some of us actually have clogged digestive systems.
>>
>ITT: Future colon cancer patients
>>
File: chip.jpg (9 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
chip.jpg
9 KB, 256x197
>>28442022
Obligatory shit-holding story from our favorite degenerate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI7rK_69KJQ
>>
nopoop has changed my life. day 6 here
>>
>>28442717
I thought you got arrested
>>
>>28443200
what
h
a
t

famigliano
>>
>>28442704
>tfw I was also the shit holding kid
this was largely due to my dislike of school/public bathrooms though
>>
I just started NoPoop. Currently on a 5 day streak. I have noticed that women have started making eye contact with me. I also feel stronger and much more confident.
>>
>>28442022
>tfw i fucked up and took to many opioids and am shitting blood and my kidneys and liver hurt like hell.
recently went 12 days without shitting, there was blood everywhere.

who else /ShowerShitter/ here?
>>
AHHHHHHH, what a great day to be on nopoop!
>>
>>28442463
>Why would somebody even do this?
You've never been constipated due to stress? You're not a true robot if you haven't.
>>
>>28443200
Why would he get arrested?
>>
>>28442646
i think it's parodying nopoo where people don't use shampoo on their hair
>>
Kinda stopped eating.

Around two weeks on no poop, feels strange. This morning got diarrhea and I've been in the shutter ever since.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.