[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in love with girl >been flirting for 4 months >hanging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 320x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 320x321
>in love with girl
>been flirting for 4 months
>hanging out
>she meets Chad
>Chad starts flirting with her
>they exchanged numbers
>girl says to me "fucking hell he's sexy"
>mfw
>>
Kek. Cucked, friendzone etc.
>>
File: 1448640113996.gif (393 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448640113996.gif
393 KB, 500x375
Accept the fact that you'll never be him
>>
>>28441568
>>been flirting for 4 months

Are you trying to bullshit us? You should have made a serious move on her within the first week of flirting. Move on and make sure to make a fucking move in time next time.
>>
>>28441568
Don't bother with her. Go after Chad instead. Like to get back at her. Just suck his dick a little bit maybe as like a joke then make her jealous.
>>
she's trying to find out if you're gay
just a protip from a dude that's been there she thinks you love the dick and wants to set you up with one of her friends
>>
>>28441568
time to move on anon

also next time don't take 4 months to make a move
>>
just ask her to set you up with a friend.

the girl will either be a bro and do that or get jealous and fuck you.

i tried it out on a "lesbian" friend who prided herself on being a lesbian. was fucking her that same night i asked if she had any friends.
>>
>been flirting for 4 months
Correction: YOU have been flirting for 4 months. There might have been a time when she was interested in you, but you never took it a step further. Her patience ran out, she's looking for other options.
>>
>>28441568
that's bad anon
you shouldn't drink a whole bottle of undiluted vimto, that's really bad for you
>>
>>28441568
>flirting for 4 months
Way too long, lad.
>>
File: 1449862659936.jpg (142 KB, 627x344) Image search: [Google]
1449862659936.jpg
142 KB, 627x344
>>28441568
Literally in the same boat OP, don't know how to rectify this shit
>>
>>28441568
You didn't move fast or direct enough, and you lost. Cut her out of your heart and move on.
>>
In my case I did it within the first week of flirting.
She was interested, but said that she is not allowed to party out, let alone date a guy, anything that would imply coming back to her house at late hours, that her career is more important.
Whether that sorry ass excuse is true or not, she's pretty lame.
She is my age (late 20's) and still living with her parents, she's jobless, has a degree on some marketing stuff but doesn't seem to be working on it, she's studying an IT career now, but doesn't know jack shit about computers.
She even told me that used to have smartphone, but her parents seized it as part of her punishment.

One of my friends outright said: dump her, she's not interested in you. If you are still interested in her, just ignore her and wait. If within a week or two she doesn't communicate with you, then it means that she is not interested in you, probably in no one.
In the meantime look after another girl.

I'm speaking for myself and for you guys aswell.
>>
>>28441917

Ignore this guy. Cut her heart out
>>
>chatting with qt on okcupid
>legit way out of my league
>going well, thinking of asking her out, decide to google her first
>find her tumblr, she is currently an inpatient in a psych ward
>pages and pages of posts detailing her fight with depression, self harm and suicidal thoughts
>also complains she has gained over 15lbs since being admitted
>also interspersed with classic tumblr misandry
>on the other had i've been single for 2.5 years at this point
>unsure how to proceed

should i just cut contact or try dating a girl in a psyche ward?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.