[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times Women Fucked You Over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1396705716226.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
1396705716226.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
See if anyone can top my story.

>be 22yo virgin
>meet girl thru FB, friend-of-a-friend
>we chat all the time, havent met in person though
>we decide to basically be in a relationship and plan on meeting soon
>shes goes away camping with friends for a weekend
>comes back, totally changed attitude toward me
>distant, never wants to chat

>one night at 3AM, she initiates chat
>"anon... chad raped me on that camping trip"
>go into white-knight overload mode
>crying my eyes out while doing my best to comfort her while she types the story
>she logs off around 4AM
>in my emotional state, decide to walk to the police station
>i ask the officer at the front desk "what do i do, my gf was raped"
>he gives me advice and different options while im bawling uncontrollably

>leave police station around 6AM
>my sadness turns to fury
>walk home, write a huge post on his FB page calling him out for being a rapist
>cry myself to sleep

>wake up
>like a million FB notifications
>on my post, she apologizes to chad and claims im some stalker psycho who made up the entire thing myself
>go to message her, shes totally blocked me
>all kinds of people msging me
>"you idiot, she was never raped, they fucked non-stop all weekend, it was 100% consensual, anyone who was there will tell you the same"
>wtf

>screenshot our chat and post it
>trying to set the record straight and regain some dignity
>just makes things worse, no one believes me
>saying i photoshopped it, im a sick fucking weirdo who made it all up
>>
File: 1461094017383.jpg (12 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1461094017383.jpg
12 KB, 500x441
Such thing never happened to me but this is the whore cycle, it happened to a cousin, she was dating a Chad by the time and started to live with him, she was beaten, we went to the police office, got all drama and shitstorm, 1 month later they were back. You see this is their cycle';

>find chad
>get beat
>ask little neet for help
>repeat until 30+
>marry betacuck
>>
Bumping.. no interest in this thread?
>>
File: 1461516384013.jpg (351 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461516384013.jpg
351 KB, 900x1200
I don't know if this qualifies
>at school party
>everyone is drinking
>girl I know grabs me
>takes me into the bathroom
>one of her bra straps is loose and her shirt is open
>she reaches her arms around her back then turns around
>think she wants me to help her fix it
>start fiddling around with it
>get an erection
>she realizes I'm trying to put her bra back on
>she opens the door and leaves
>I walk outside

>apparently she saw my boner
>she told everyone I got a boner
>she told everyone I had a small penis
>>
>>28440966
>be nothing
>suddenly have a mother
>gain consciousness

fucking women are all whores
>>
>>28441217
That's kinda bad but let's be real, that's small tates compared to mine.

I'm a social pariahm I can't trust women anymore and have resigned to the fact that I'll die without ever having a meaningful relationship.
>>
You just got chad'd
Never trust a young confused female bro
>>
Women do this shit all the time.
For you, it was a life ruining experience.
For her, it was just entertainment.
I'm sure she and Chad laughed while you suffered being ostracized by those you used to call your friends.
>>
Post the Facebook conversation where she said she was raped, OP
>>
>>28441326
The worst part is I didn't even get closure as to why she did it.

She could've told me outright that she fucked him -- I would've been heartbroken but I would've moved on.

She could've just stopped talking to me. Again, I would've been sad but I would still try and pursue other girls etc.

Instead she just created an unnecessary shit-storm of drama and went thermonuclear on my social/romantic life. Why?????
>>
She will do anything to prevent people seeing her as a manipulative bitch, while loving the attention of having a "stalker psycho". This is a win win for her and you played your part beautifully. The screenshot thing was a good idea, but after the poor execution of the FB status update, you haven't got a pot to piss in. (there's a time and place to air dirty laundry on Facebook and this was not it.)

It's time to stop crying and get even.
>>
>>28441363
I think it's pretty obvious. She didn't want to admit that she cheated on you so she made up this story, not expecting that you would go public with it. Once you did, she didn't want to admit that she lied to you.
>>
>>28441363
find her and kill her.
oooo
>>
>>28441363
Women love drama, plain and simple. Part of it is because they avoid direct confrontation as much as possible; don't ever expect a woman to tell you problems outright.
>>
>>28441390
Why even tell me anything then? Why not just keep it from me entirely?
>>
>>28441363
She did it because she was bored and all women are psychopaths. Don't ask for justification from a female unless you want to hear lies.
>>
Honestly, OP, I think that if there are people who you really care about believing you, you can just offer for them to watch you log in to Facebook and show them the conversation. I mean, I guess at that point you could still be accused of hacking or something, but that is a lot less believable than photoshopping. You shouldn't give up on your story being believed.

>>28441419
Well, for one thing, people knew that they had sex that weekend, so she was probably worried about it getting around to you. Also, it would be a convenient excuse for her to break it off with you - she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now because of the trauma, etc. I'm not saying it's a well thought out plan, but I think it's pretty clear what the motivations were.
>>
>>28440966
I'm pretty sure this is pasta but if any of this is true, I hope you'll learn a thing or two from it. The obvious lesson here is that she never was your gf. She was a stranger to you. You can't be a couple if you've never met. Next time don't become emotionally invested before having fucked her for a couple of weeks at the earliest.
>>
>>28440966
kys fag lol
>>
>>28440966
Maybe you should fulfill her rape fantasy by raping her.
>>
File: 1446840166750.jpg (67 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
1446840166750.jpg
67 KB, 500x591
>>28441537
Nice contribution you fucking nigger faggot.
>>
Things that never happened: The OP
>>
File: 1458614655919.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1458614655919.png
30 KB, 747x491
You fell for the "not like other girls" meme. If they hang out with chads then they are normie filth.

She was just trying to cast your for the role of beta emotional tampon.

I've had worse, senpai:

>Live with several house mates
>Get on really well with one girl
>Same interests
>She's super flirty, always touching me and trying to cuddle with me
>Always saying she can't believe I'm not taken
>Confess to her
>Rejected
>she avoids me for two weeks until day before rent is due and lease is to be renewed
>While I was at work she throws all my belongings on the street
>Sends some half baked text message about me apparently stealing and being a creep
>>
>>28441629
>confess to her
What the fuck does this mean? Life isn't an anime, you know. If you're interested in a girl, ask her out instead of being a sperg.
>>
>>28441629
I used to "confess" all the time. I learned not to do that, it just makes things awkward. You shouldve touched her back when she touched you.
>>
>>28441657
Asking a girl out gives her all the power, don't do this, learn to be interesting and she'll want to hangout
>>
File: 2332321244.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
2332321244.png
5 KB, 645x773
>experiencing self-esteem spike after my first kiss
>change whatsapp profile picture
>mother texts me this morning
>"change this picture son, it's terrible"
the spike is over I guess
>>
>>28441691
You're a retard. Asking a girl out is a perfectly reasonable thing to do and it puts people in relationships all the time. It's how I got with my GF and it's how MOST PEOPLE GET GFs. The only "power" it gives her is the power to tell you she doesn't want to go on a date. Big fucking deal.
>>
You got played nice. Never trust women, everytime white knights go back /r9k/ or /pol/ I'm reminded that for the most part these things are true
>>
>>28441788
I like how being a complete asshole still gets you laid more than being a white knight mangina
>>
>>28441752
I usually just call them when I'm free and tell them to hangout, and if they can't I don't set up a date, I just call them next the next day I want to hangout. Works way better.
>>
>>28441723
>first kiss
>thinking this post belongs here
>>
Bitter robot recently turned cyborg here women love to role play as sociopaths trust me you just have to beat them at their own game.
Protip: move on asap women are a dime a dozen, there all the same vapid vain impulsive animals like the rest of us
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>28440966
This really posts my pepes.
How do women expect us to take rape charges dead serious when they don't even do so themselves?

Sure you should have handled it better, but you couldn't have known about this normie shit with no experience.

This actually reminds me of a similar story that happened when I was a teenager
>Have really close female friend
>One night she says that Chad raped her
>Rage hard
>Comfort her for hours
>Try to get her to press charges
>She says that she's too scared
>tfw she ends up dating the same Chad a week later
>>
>Was with a girl for a while
>She starts trying to pick an argument at every opportunity and then turn it around to get attention
>One night an argument happens through text
>She tells me she's called the police and told them I've been abusing her
>Panic. Been around this place long enough to realise I'm in the shit
>Block her number
>Think that if I go to the police they will go easier on me
>Go to the cop shop, tell them everything, they take a statement and tell me they will be in touch
>They visit her and it turns out she never called the police.
>She gets a stern talking to about making false accusations
>See on FB that her whole family, friends and extended family are all rallying around her and running my name through the mud
>"No matter if it was false or not, he shouldn't have put her through that stress"
>"Once a loser, always a loser"
>Even a beta orbiter offering to "sort me out"
>Her family is pretty popular around the town which is my old home town so whenever I go there I'm always confronted with death stares and snide remarks from people who are connected with her and the family

Not as bad as some in this thread but it just pisses me off a lot.
>>
>>28440966
Did your story happen recently or what?
>>
>>28440966
You got totaly destroyed what the fuck mate
>>
>>28440966
thats when you go out on a killing spree. fuck that i woulld walk down there and flat out slit that cunts throat.
>>
>>28440966
>6 or 7 years ago
>have online """"""bf""""""
>had online ""relationship"" for a few months
>supposedly doesn't have a MySpace account, but the girl "he" lives with does
>she's like a 2/10
>end up talking to "him" on MSN for a while
>find out on my own that "he" is really that 2/10 girl
>she tries to turn it around on me that I wouldn't have liked her if I knew she was a girl and not a guy
>tfw she wants to be a gay guy
>""dump"" her
>go a while without hearing from her
>emails me a few months later with something like "are you okay? :( :( :(", among other things.
>ignore her soon enough
>haven't heard from her since

At least she bought me some vidya once.

Not as bad as you guys, but fug roasties to hell.
>>
SPIKE DIES!
>>
File: chop.png (189 KB, 894x848) Image search: [Google]
chop.png
189 KB, 894x848
>>28443066
This.
Or rape her since you're already down in the shit.
>You get pussy
>She gets the attention she wanted
It's win-win.
>>
>>28440966
Nice fake story. Made me wince a little bit.
>>
>>28441150
Its best not to get involved with these situations.
>>
>>28440966
wow dude you are a fucking LOSER
>>
>>28440966
This not the time to curl up and die, its time to ruin this cunts life. She tried to fuck up yours, now its time to pay her back.

Find out where she works, where she goes to school etc etc... send in reports about her doing illegal things or treating customers bad, small things at first. Start checking her facebook to see if she is complaining about it, so you know its working. Then step your game up, start making fake nudes and stories and anonymously sending them to her circle of friends. Its minor at first, but its starting to plant a seed in everyones head what kind of a girl she is.

Send this chad messages that she is seeing other guys (or how obsessed with him she is if they aren't dating), make it weird between them.

These are just samples, you nee to determine whats appropriate but you must take action! Don't be a depresses hover-hand loser crying about this, make her SUFFER. Hell even doing petty shit like leaving burning bags of shit on her doorstep will make you feel better.
>>
>>28442995
You did the best anyone could in that situation. I'm sorry it didn't work out better, but at the very least you should know you're better than her and most guys in your situation
>>
>>28443316
This is a hurtful post, why did you do it, stop.
>>
>>28441363
It was justa prank brrooooooooOoooOoOO
>>
>>28441417
This is true they even force that shit. I dont understand why men put up with that shit.
>>
>>28441752
Top fucking kek you do giving them the power because she can toy with you if she wants. Women have ask me out and have giving me the power instead so i just toy with them like my little play thing.
>>
>>28441217
Accidental alpha. Fuck that Stacey cunt
>>
Got to know girl through match Cum
Get her phone number

Constantly evasive about meeting up

Says she was raped

I cry and am angry

But she says she got in a car with a stranger and that's when the doubt seeped in, but I give her the benefit of the doubt and advise her on what to do.

Only

She says she doesn't want to do anything about it

Howveryodd.jpg

Anyway couple of weeks later I get drunk alpha up and call the batch she had a nice soft voice but I wanted to know why she was so evasive for the second time.

She says she sent several texts.

Fuckno.gif

My phone.might not be the fastest but I always keep it where I can get at least good reception, I know she's lieing.

I accuse her of lieing about the rape too.

"it was the only way I could make sure you cared"

I fucking lost it, threw my phone straight at the wall and went to sleep

Fuck that batch.
>>
>>28441217
Am I reading this right but if a girl did that to me I'd construe it as a come on. If she went out and small dicked you it was because she thought you were rejecting her?
>>
>>28441226
Kek

Goddamn them all
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.