[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anyone else here /stupidasfuck/? I have to correct my grades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 69840275.jpg (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
69840275.jpg
20 KB, 638x547
>Anyone else here /stupidasfuck/?
I have to correct my grades by the end of the week, which means I have to pass a physics test on Wednesday and a math test on Friday.
My chances are grim. If I don't pass them I don't pass the year and can't continue to college. Also if I don't pass I'm just going to give up
on school, having to attend school all summer and retake math and physics is my personal hell. So I'm probably going to get a job in
physical labour or join the military, or go live in the woods. That's the plan anyways.
Any robots have experience what to do if you fail highschool? (not american btw)
>>
if you aren't smart enough to pass high school you should probably look for practical jobs, like becoming an electrician or a welder.
>>
>>28440857
Might look into that. Do you have to take classes or something?
>>
>>28440848
Nah, I'm brilliant but all this wisdom is useless when you're alone.
>>
>>28440880
Try alone and stupid.
>>
>>28440873
i have no idea how that works in your country. typically, yes.
>>
>>28440942
Seems like a viable option. Hopefully I have enough saved up to attend one of these courses.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.