[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a former robot turned normie anything. Dont tell me to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1413761614626.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1413761614626.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
Ask a former robot turned normie anything.

Dont tell me to fuck off, Ive been longer most of you pretend bots.

I was once a 20 yo kissless manlet virgin. Im now 26 with an awesome gf, fun job, social life and friends. Im still bitter about my past and I still believe women are second class citizens who dont belong here. You robots deserve a home of your own.

btw 'just be yourself' only works if you're not autistic.
>>
What makes you think youre interesting enough for any of us to give a shit?
>>
>>28440898

This based anon gets it. I'd honestly rather hear about his troubles than OP's incessant whining.
>>
>>28440898
Because another guy made a similar thread the other day and got 150 comments.It annoys me that because he used the right balance of meme arrows and 4chan language that you cunts jumped in.

I have wisdom and advice and general 4chan warries to share.
>>
>>28440917
I also hate normies, females, trannies, faggots and the general abominations that have been infesting this board as of late. I remember when it was all
>yfw no gf
We all listened and understood each others problems. Today its basically /soc/ 2.0 with washed up cam cunts and faggots from redit and tumblr double agent posting and trying to shit the board up.
>>
File: dank.png (92 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
dank.png
92 KB, 403x195
>>28440917
so you should've learned how to do it, try next time
>>
>>28440844
I'm less than a month from 26 and I've been here since I was 19. I banish thee into the shadow realm.
>>
>>28440917
obviously most posters are meme spouting children so if you want to get to them you have to use their language and the bait they love so much
>>
>>28440995
Ill be 27 in a month and ive been here since I was 19. Checkmate.
>>28441004
Yeah nah youre a cunt.
>>
What was the first correct thing you did that led to being norm?
>>
>>28441023
Got a decent haircut. For years I had a short back and sides no4 and looked like a angry shitcunt. I let the top grow and started combing it over and now it grows into this awesome thick comb over. Literally overnight girls started noticing me.

I also got into fashion, not faggoty hipster shit but just keeping up with latest trends. Cologne is also good.

From there I hooked up with 2 guys from work and started essentially tagging along with them on nights out and we eventually formed an awesome little drinking crew. These two guys were pretty popular at work so i go in on their action and we went and di awesome shit together and this opened up alot of doors.

From ther I started internet dating. You like 50 girls, get 3 replies, set up a date. Chances are you'll get with one of them.

You gota put your robotisim aside for a little while and play the game. 'Fake it until you make it', everyone does it bud. I was essentially an undercover robot, practicing the art of social guerilla warfare hahah
>>
>>28440844
>fuck off you normie trash xddddd
>>
>>28441023
>>28441104
And on that note my job was really what helped sell me. Im in the military and Ive found that women are always intrigued by a guy whos in the services or a similar occupation like a cop. As a cyborg I possess a high level of fitness and am not a total social retard so much so I can work in these fields. Ide advise other robots to look into it.
>>
>>28440844
That your mantits?
Looks mantits.
>>
File: 1461804173403.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461804173403.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>28441182
>these are the type of "people" browsing this shithole now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.