[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uni Squatting General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>be me
>not a uni student
>wander around uni buildings
>check the door timetables
>know rooms are going to be empty the entire day
>chill out in my own personal 30 seat office for the whole day
>leave
>>
>live next to university
>university age
>walk into the university and use their libraries and other facilities
>nobody suspects a thing
>>
>>28440456

What do you do in there for the entire day? Surely you can't use the internet as you need a uni email +password to get on, so whats the point?
>>
>>28440470
Same here. I got stopped once by the guy on the reception in the library when I walked through the disabled gate thing, as you're meant to swipe a cars at the barrier things to get in. I pretty much just had to walk out but had an expression like I was disgusted at him for questioning me. Never went back for a couple of weeks incase I blew it and was being looked for on a campus wide scale.
>>
>>28440470
>>28440500
>>28440456

great way to waste your time creeps.
Why don't you get a job instead?
>>
>>28440491
The uni wifi guide on their website has the wifi password, I think it's a guest account, either way it works and is super fast. So long as I have my laptop I'm good, I'll sit and do anything you'd normally do with a laptop and internet.

Sometimes if I'm feeling lucky I know the best spot on campus for stealing food, and I'll try my hand. About 10ft to the nearest exit, and the wall with the pre packed sandwiches is angled away from the people on the till. I can sometimes score myself some pretty hefty takes and busy times when there's a lot of people blocking the view. Onion bhaji and jalapeno sandwiches are the shit, 4 quid a shot too so I'm saving a lot of cash.
>>
>>28440456
go to lectures and make fart sounds the whole time
>>
>>28440576
I do that sometimes, minus the farting. Obviously you can't go to any of the STEM lectures as they have more rigorous attendance monitoring so I figure you'd be detected.

I typically go and sit in ones for bullshit modules like environmental bullshit, there's hordes of pakis so I just sit at the back.
>>
>expected some cyka squat pictures inside class rooms
>op means being inside them
I am disappointed.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.