[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tried to enjoy an anime that turned out to be very terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>tried to enjoy an anime that turned out to be very terrible
I have disgraced, insulted, or perhaps even betrayed the second dimension.

I hate myself. I need to stop being lazy/forgetful and look up who the staff members are before I start a series.
>>
>>28440425
Which one?Is it airing this season?
>>
>>28440425
Anon you need to get some help
original desu
>>
>>28440504
>Which one?
People would probably start arguing if I say what anime it is.
Plus, I'm embarrassed.

>Is it airing this season?
No.
>>
File: 1460332794290.png (415 KB, 469x728) Image search: [Google]
1460332794290.png
415 KB, 469x728
>>28440522
You're a faggot that tricked me into participating in his thread with no intention of answering my questions and I'm very angry.
>>
Anime is great. I'm pretty casual into it, but it's one of my favorite things about this board.
>>
File: 1428359747823.png (292 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1428359747823.png
292 KB, 646x720
>watch the next few episodes of an anime I thought was really shitty
>it's great

Sasuga Kyoani.
>>
>>28440577
I guess this thread was just gonna die anyway.
It was Akame ga Kill.

It's a manga with art that isn't too bad and the first half of the first episode had comedy and was upbeat, so I thought I was safe from retardation.
But then it just turned into edgy xd random death scenes, complete with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure references. I already knew the author was a retard before today too.
>>
>>28440658
Forgot to mention that the story and art are by different people.
>>
>>28440658

anime's shit man.

Compared to that the manga's baller tier, specially the colisseum arc and Tatsumi evolve's Incursio
>>
>>28440669
I know the anime's even worse than the manga since the anime's character designs are bad.
It's not like the first episode is an unfaithful adaptation, though.

>>28440634
Should have followed your instincts honestly. Hyouka is based on a novel. A straight up novel with no illustrations. The author probably doesn't even like 2D girls.
>>
Just finished Boku Gake da Inai Machi. Wasn't too bad desu.
>>
What am I doing Why am I talking about anime to people whom I know will disagree with me Why am I explaining why KyoAni is bad
I'm just disgracing the second dimension even more with this thread. I'm closing /r9k/ until this thread goes away.
>>
Does anyone know the title of a shitty anime, its really weird, I don't remember exactly what it was about other than there was a panda in it and this weitd transition scene they always did with like bright lights, a fast trippy dance music song and some colours and shit like that. I only got one episode in and that is honest all I can remember about it
>>
>>28440697
I'm talking about Phantom World not Hyouka. And don't talk shit about my favourite anime.
>>
>>28440658
Actually the constantly flowing death scenes were the best part.

Often you kinda forget that characters sometimes never die in fighting manga, because that would piss off everyone. The audience, the publishers, and so on. Like for example few characters permanently die in Dragonball and shit. They always come back somehow.

What made Akama ga Kill shit was just the bad pacing later. But it was nice to see most of the main characters staying dead and not being brought back to life through plot magic.
>>
>>28440744
It sounds like maybe a bit like Yuri Kuma Arashi, but it had bears in it.

Polar Bear Cafe has bears too but I haven't seen it. Can't think of any anime with pandas in it.
>>
>tfw you always get too emotionally involved with manga and end up absolutely destroyed by it

Last time it happened it took me a week to recover from what MC went through
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.