[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
online dating is fucking repelling to me glossing and presenting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 1438159783068.gif (885 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1438159783068.gif
885 KB, 250x250
online dating is fucking repelling to me

glossing and presenting myself like a product to be bought in sold in some suburban supermarket

fuck this shit
>>
>>28440314
try going to the bookstore instead. smarter people in there. Head over to a section that is an interesting subject for you and whoever you find there has common interests.
>>
>>28440314
you this too, whether its a products you buy or with girls you are interested. You just like the pretty looking ones.
>>
>>28440432
>head over to Politics and Culture section
>75% of the books are by Gnome Chumpsky
>go to library instead
>>
>>28440432
>bookstore
>2016
Anyone you'll find there is probably retarded.
>>
>>28440314
you and 95% of men who only make a profile to maybe hook up with someone if it looks easy enough.

nobody in their right mind actually finds dates through a fucking website or app unless they are cucked by some obligation to be absent from society. i could meet 100 people in a night at a couple bars and get to know them all, while it would take weeks to find someone that might respond on the fucking internet.
>>
File: 1457785394825.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457785394825.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>28440552
>i could meet 100 people in a night at a couple bars and get to know them all
Fuck off chad.
>>
>>28440568
>i have never been to a bar
chads compete with other chads. you're a fucking idiot.

there are tons of social events and places for anyone. you're in the wrong thread if you're saying only chad can start a conversation with someone, cuck.
>>
>>28440465
Not really. I give my attention to average girls.

>>28440552
Im not a man senpai
>>
>>28440616
were you born a man (meaning you are a man now too)? you type like an autistic kid and most autists are guys. anyway even fewer women use online dating sites seriously. what was your point.
>>
>>28440601
just walk up to her and say hello
works every time
>>
>>28440652
>greeting someone is impossible
>typing a sarcastic post on 4chan is ok
if you have no chance at a relationship it might not be the best use of your time to talk about them.
>>
>>28440647
>disliking the idea of commoditizing myself is being an autistic kid
Why don't you fuck off?
>>
>>28440688
>clearly point out that nobody likes that idea
are you on drugs too? you're autistic for the way that you type, not the context.
>>
>>28440705
Why don't you cure my autism then, Chad? :)
>>
>>28440716
-grabs him by the throat- back the fuck off?!?!

hope you never get cured and spend years talking about online dating sites.
>>
>>28440749
You seem kinda manic
>>
I've always had better luck on dating sites. It's still a chore but I know how to advertise myself and I like that the women are forced to complete a profile beyond 'I like all music bit country and rap'. Try Match or Christianmingle. They're still women, so terrible boring people, but it's easier to seperate the wheat from the chaff this way. If I'm setting for a dumb whore I might as well try and find a dumb whore who's read some of my favorite authors and likes the same pretentious bullshit as I do. Wine is probably the best test there is. There's only two answers, I don't drink, or the right answer. It's a good way to shit can all the basic bitches who answer with meme wines like chardonnay or champagne. Get creative with how you ask her.
>>
>>28440795
The problem is, anon, I am a terribly boring person. All I have to offer really is some decent personality on a good day.

I can't even really name an author I favor. I love me some sangiovese though.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (16 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
16 KB, 620x330
>>28440832
Then what are you trying to get out of online dating? Sex?

Why would you want to impose your boring presence on others?

Improve yourself.
>>
>>28440863
Not sex, no.

I want to date a boring person.
>>
>>28440888
You have realistic standards. That's good.

Why did you post this thread? Just to complain? Or do you want actionable advice?

If the latter, give some more information. Online dating is mostly a huge spicy meme where women farm validation from betas and Chad smashes.
>>
>>28440992
I'm just feelposting anon. I already know a large chunk of the things I should be doing to make myself better.

I've dated a few people from online already, I'm running on good looks and a bubbly personality though.

Also I would gladly impose my boring presence on you, or any somewhat successful chanfag, because you're my idols and I'd ask for autographs.
>>
>>28440314
sauce op?

original comment desu
>>
>>28441049
I can't tell through text how thickly slathered that last sentence is with sarcasm, but that's good my dude.

You don't seem so boring. Good luck in your endeavours.
>>
>search through profiles in your area
>nothing but single moms, and crazy or ugly women
>the only good looking/non crazy women do not respond to messages
>>
>>28441143
It's not sarcastic at all. Successful channers just make me feel really excited. Fuck if I know why I don't exactly look up to you.
>>
>>28440432
>paying for knowledge
are you some kind of retard?
>>
>>28440314
>glossing and presenting myself like a product to be bought in sold in some suburban supermarket

That's how dating works in general, OP.
>>
who only wants a gf for social reasons here?
I don't really want a gf, but it's like a huge status symbol. also people might suspect that you're gay if you don't have one for a long (very long) time
>>
>>28441292
please dont get a gf if you dont want one. Some of us actually do want one. Atleast find a gf that has the same reasoning as you, as in she only wants to date for the "status"
>>
>>28441274
At least in person it's more spontaneous. It's fucking gross putting it all up like I'm applying for a job. Maybe I just value the mood and chemistry, instinctive compatibility, the stuff that truly tells me "can I live in the same space as this person? Can I commit to them and be comfortable?", over this extra bullshit. Fuck you. Fuck you all. You're all normies.
>>
Finding a partner seems to be generally degrading for the average man. Even outside the internet you will get rejected left and right on the search for a girlfriend which is not much better than getting ignored on dating sites. You just have to learn to handle these rejections I guess.
>>
>>28441309
>Atleast find a gf that has the same reasoning as you, as in she only wants to date for the "status"
for women dating itself is trivial. if anything status for them is dating an attractive / rich / famous man.
so I'll probably won't be able to find a girl with the same reasoning as me
>>
>>28441292
Yeah I've been alone for too long now that having someone around me would be annoying and intolerable. I could use the company I guess but I could see us getting on each others nerves very quickly.
>>
>>28440314

That's why I never look for people specifically to date, OP. I've had a few online relationships, a couple serious, and every single one started as friends that hung out/played vidya together. Every time I've gone looking for a gf, I've never found it. One girl was from here, she was drunk and lonely and posted a thread looking for people to talk to without mentioning she was a grill. About two weeks later she confessed to having a crush on me and that was that.
>>
>>28440314
My best friend had 3 online gf's last year they were all whores or fuck up
Now he got a new one who has a family in some crimes shit idk
When we hangout he always talking to her and ignores me
FUCKING ROASTIES
>>
Online dating sites=losers looking for other losers
>>
File: 1442882467497.gif (2 MB, 300x317) Image search: [Google]
1442882467497.gif
2 MB, 300x317
>>28441827
no, it's loser women looking for chad and beta losers that think they have a chance because they are on the pc, where they feel good unlike the real world
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.