[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start dancing in my bedroom in front of the mirror at 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1452812714227.jpg (18 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1452812714227.jpg
18 KB, 360x270
>start dancing in my bedroom in front of the mirror at 10 years old
>21 now, doing it for 11 years at this point
>about to go off to university
>realize i'm going to be able to walk into any club and just auto-cuck every single guy in the club without even trying when all of the girls want to dance with me

does anyone else do this?
>>
Yeah, okay, Whatever you say Buffalo Bill.
>>
also

>white

nignoggers are going to be confused
>>
autism dancing doesn't improve with practice, op.
>>
What dances you been doing in front of the mirror anon? Line dancing? The macarena? YMCA?
>>
>>28440089
i can do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Ph_MXIP1o
with minimal errors at this point, and by that I mean if I was to do exactly what he does from beginning to end. the sole dances inside of this are very easy to just dance to any song with, lots of idle moves he uses as buffers between his little tricks. I had an obsession with MJ's dancing for a while and I even made sure to have the same body. i'm fairly tall but very lean just so it looks better. people that are thick or fat who try to dance look very stupid.

also the moonwalk is stupid
>>
File: 34b346.jpg (5 KB, 187x200) Image search: [Google]
34b346.jpg
5 KB, 187x200
sort of deja vu but i'm p sure OP is this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRxe2A67vIw

he posted that he did this like a month ago in a talents thread. come on brett you already cucked all of the guys at your high school give everyone a chance for fucks sake
>>
>>28440210
lol that's not even perfectly choreographed OP a shit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.