[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Currently in Japan on vacation with parents >Can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458146932300.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1458146932300.png
43 KB, 542x602
>Currently in Japan on vacation with parents
>Can't go out and get women with mom and dad around
>mfw I'm 6'2", white, and have blue eyes

Just fuck my vacation up senpai
>>
>>28440004
Fuck are you talking about? Just tell them you're going to go off on your own for a while, and if you pick up a chick take her to a love hotel.
>>
>>28440004
>>28439876
All you need to know, ok/
>>
>>28440046
Moms worried about me getting jumped while I'm alone on a train.
>>
>"OP wants to find a Japanese waifu but his mom won't let him"

LMFAOOOOOO
>>
>>28440076
Tell them manlets are not a threat to you
>>
>>28440004
>>28440046
>>28440046
this dude , at this exact point in your life you need to make a choice of who you want to be in life , if you make the wrong choice you will be forever doom to be a basement dwelling beta afraid of displeasing mommy , afraid of taking the unknown road
>>
>>28440076
tell her she is retarded and japan is so safe that the japs send 7 year olds on the trains alone
>>
>>28440076
You're obviously a mamas boy you could not get a girl even if you leave the building faggot.
>>
File: top kek as they say.jpg (14 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
top kek as they say.jpg
14 KB, 265x300
So you just got family cuckrd?
>mfw OPs parents will call him a loner because he didn't get gf in the trip
>>
>>28440004
Post some pictures from your trip. Is it comfy in japan?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.