[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me in 2011 >friendless, kissless virgin collegefag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
>be me in 2011
>friendless, kissless virgin collegefag
>meet qt picrelated in college
>somehow become friends with her
>she's a major weebshit
>ask her to teech me japanese
>pretend to be interested in her weeaboo bullshit
>we start hanging out and spend some time together
>go out a few times
>at some point even awkwardly hold hands
>too much of a retard to push forward and kiss her
>eventually start growing apart because she wants me to learn japanese letters but I don't give a fuck
>fast forward to yesterday
>have a dream about her even though haven't been thinking about her in years
>make a fake account on jewbook and find her profile
>decide to write her a message

Help me, /r9k/, what do I say to her? Is a normie grill going to consider it creepy if someone makes a fake account and finds them after 5+ years? Should I go full Chad and ask her out? I'm a neet autist who hasn't spoken to grills for literally years. Please don't let me screw this up.
>>
What do you have to lose?

Go for it senpai
>>
File: 1460604531401.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460604531401.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Learn Japanese i don't see what the problem is
>>
File: 1199 - vsz5yKk.png (289 B, 30x24) Image search: [Google]
1199 - vsz5yKk.png
289 B, 30x24
>>28439759
I will. Just having trouble to think what to say other than hi. I stare at the screen and my mind goes blank.

>>28439776
I don't know man, no grill is worth such effort.
>>
>>28439840
Just say something like how it's been a long time, but lately you can't see to her off your mind. You literally have nothing to lose.
>>
>>28440838
*seem to get
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.