[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>too smart for most people >can only listen to their poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 254.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
254.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>too smart for most people
>can only listen to their poor vocabulary and diction for so long before getting visibly annoyed
>the only people that can match me are obvious rivals I need to avoid
>too dangerous to argue and discuss with them

>too smart for every women on earth
>their shallowness
>their empty shell of a cranial cavity

Can /r9k/ even relate?
>>
>>28439595
Going off of your writing I can make the inference that your just a delusional and bratty kid.
>>
>>28439631
Are you implying I'm going to put effort into a shitpost for this shitboard?
>>
100 IQ reporting in, I know what it's like to be smarter than everyone else around you and it sucks
>>
>tfw people make fun of me for using big words
>>
>"too smart"
>Not enough confidence to argue and discuss things with your """""rivals"""""

Please stop, anon. You're making us actual puppetmasters look stupid.
>>
>>28439595
>tfw a police officer laughed and asked if I was in the mensa grouip
>>
>>28439595
83 IQ repotring in I kno them feels
>>
>tfw normies make fun of my fedora
>tfw they're just plebian swagfags so i just pity them because they're not supreme gentleman like me and the only thing that's "supreme" about them is the logo on their pleb shirt
>>
If you are so smart, how come you are a fat kissless virgin highschool dropout neet?
>>
>>28439956
we're too smart for school and have acsended humanity so we have no need for pathetic primal urges such as having an relationship
>>
>too dumb for smart people
>too smart for dumb people
>>
>>28439956
also we're too smart and have too much pride to take part in wageslavery
>>
Smart people realize that they know almost nothing about the world and always try to learn new things. And most importantly, they don't brag that they are smart.

I know where you are coming from, OP. Because you probably spent most of your time on the internet, you probably know more about things generally than your average "normal" person. But in return, you lack real life experience. Maybe you can't change a lightbulb, or can't fuck properly or can't tend a garden, whatever, you get it. There's only so much time a person has on this Earth and everyone spends it differently.

Although I sorta agree with you regarding women.
>>
>>28439595
From personal experience if you were as smart as you delude yourself into being you could control your visible annoyance.
I've hated people for as long as I can remember but I've been able to control it because that's what smart people actually do.
>too smart of every women
Why post if you call this a shitboard without the need for effort. At least put effort so people who have your feels will talk to you.
>>
>>28439595
Same here, I'm too smart to care about society's games and so I am slowly dying alone.
>>
Fedora tipping in my mind for you desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.