[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fell for the tulpa meme, now being cucked by waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Don't fall for the tulpa meme it fucked me up big time bros.

>be me, watching Game of Thrones
>notice Margaery Tyrell is hot as fuck and she becomes my thronefu
>season 6 taking forever to come out so I decide to make a tulpa of her after reading about it on here
>for the first month or so it's just me artificially imagining her and talking for her with a voice in my head
>gradually it becomes subconscious and automatic and she starts saying things to me on her own and developing a personality
>I ask her if she loves me and she says yes
>I ask if we can have sex and she says yes but only if I do her a favor
>ok.jpeg
>She says I have to let her make another tulpa character from the show but she gets to pick
>Makes me swear to agree, I do
>She picks fucking Joffrey...
>I figure it's ok because it's my mind right? Maybe we can make fun of the normies together
>Spend next week with Margaery's help making the Joffrey tulpa, all the while looking forward to sex with her
>She even starts giving me some jerk off instructions when I jerk it to her
>One time while jerking it suddenly Joffrey comes in the room and yells at me to stop
>I look over, he is holding a cross bow at me like the one scene in the show
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>I know it's not real but it still looks real to me at this point and if he were to shoot me I would still feel the pain
>he says that Margaery is his wiafu now and from now on I have to leave her alone
>kicks me out of my room and fucks her on my own bed, I can hear their fucking noises as audio hallucinations in my mind and it won't shut off
>mfw they've been doing this for a week now and threaten me whenever I try to stop them or kick them out of my mind

what the fuck should I do? How can I even explain this to a therapist do they even know what a tulpa is?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28439493
How does it feel to give yourself a mental illness?
>>
good post friendo
>>
>>28439518
it sucks man I'm just trying to warn people not to fuck with this shit if they don't know what they are doing

>>28439527
thanks friendo but what do I do? REEEEEEE
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why can't I just get my own mind back>?!>!>!!>>!!>
>>
File: 1459991715373.jpg (23 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
1459991715373.jpg
23 KB, 500x585
>tfw no game of thrones tulpa
>tfw my 2 tulpai left me because I'm neet and they felt trapped

life is hell
>>
>>28439712
oh good idea do you think I can get them to leave me if I make them feel trapped in my apartment?
>>
>tfw functioning tulpa
>completely positive experience

better luck next time, op!
>>
>>28439803
>tfw at this point there won't BE a next time
>>
>>28439493
If it makes you feel any better about getting cuck'd Jack Gleson would cuck you IRL. He's a perfect blond private schoolboy with a cute Irish action and a passion for ancient Hebrew. Frankly Joff's a lot sexier than anyone else in the show.
>>
>>28439493
Honestly, you deserve it for having a 3D waifu.
>>
>>28439833
>not reading the guide

where's tulpa tripfag when you need him?

I want to ask him some questions
>>
>>28439493
I hope to God this is real. If not, still a 10/10 image in my mind imagining this situation.
>>
>>28439884
i-i could answer your questions, anon. my tulpa isn't super developed, but it talks back and is fully interactible.
>>
>>28439975
My family has a history of mental illness. Mom's side, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and addiction.

Would a tulpa be dangerous for long-term mental health? I'm not showing any major signs, other than muh depression, but I'm fairly young.

no worries if you don't know, anon. I was gonna wait for the next tulpa general anyway.
>>
>mfw I'm going to try poisoning Joffrey tonight when he's not paying attention. It's the only way
>>
get help senpai
>>
>>28440051
nah, I don't think it would be that dangerous. the only mental problems that are dangerous when tulpaing would probably be ones like schizophrenia, paranoia, and things of that nature. i've found my tulpa to help with depression, and generally just encourage me to be productive (tonight while meditating, she made me swear that i would dedicate myself to my goals so that she could hold me accountable for not achieving them, for example). I would just tread carefully.

sorry for the late response, hope you can still see it.
>>
You're not supposed to create a tulpa in the image of someone you fucking faggot
>>
>>28439493
I honestly hope that you sort that shit out and move on, anon.
>>
Can a tulpa be my gf?
>>
How can tulpa influence underaged fagets? Can tulpas be an object of some serious research?
>>
you know reading up on tulpas i read that you shouldn't make them based on real life characters. you kind of bought it on yourself dude
>>
>>28439493
Get rid of them both, try to forget what happened and start from scratch. Don't make the same mistake and don't recreate the same character(s). If you still want a tulpa, then it's the only choice.
>>
make a jackie chan tulpa
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 389x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 389x378
>>28439493
>>28439518
>>28439570
>>28439696
>>28439712
>>28439725
>>28439803
>>28439833
>>28439865
>>28439874
>>28439884
>>28439889
>>28439975
>>28440051
>>28440140
>>28440228
>>28440392
>>28440405
>>28440454
>>28441699
>>28441920
>>28442581
>>28443036
>>28443078

>all these people that think this post is real

this isn't how tulpas work. And if OP had the capacity to physically see his tulpa he wouldn't have been dumb enough to create a person to portray an acted character

>again, people thinking OP's story is real

Posting from my phone is really fucking hard, not doing this again
>>
>>28443314
When trying to create a tulpa, what do I say to him? Do I have to imagine him talking back?
>>
>>28439493
Well meme'd desu fampai
>>
>>28443314
Stop replying to every fucking comment in a thread you retarded tripfag
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.