[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck you liberals. I'm a 4th gen Latino American who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: middle finger pepe.png (194 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
middle finger pepe.png
194 KB, 480x480
fuck you liberals. I'm a 4th gen Latino American who's family lived in this town for generations. It was a nice town until you fucks voted to let in illegals. I can't even take out the god damn trash without the fear of being stabbed or shot. I will never walk around my neighborhood at night because of mexican gangsters who shoot people for initiation. I have to shoo them away when they steal fruit from my trees, one tried to stab me because I took the pillow case full of peaches back.
>>
Heh, at least some beaners are smart enough to realize that living as a small minority in a white society is better than living as a majority in the dungheap of the third world
>>
File: 1455303780837.jpg (107 KB, 520x767) Image search: [Google]
1455303780837.jpg
107 KB, 520x767
You have to go back

You will be let back in
But you have to go back
>>
>come to 4chan
>fuck you liberals

????
>>
>>28439268
please. my grandparents been here since slavery was legal.
>>
liberals don't need to suffer the consequences of their voting patterns.
those who claim not to be racist are the ones privileged enough to not have shitskins on their street.
the same kind of hypocrisy that goes behind privileged policy makers with their security taken care of, trying to make it difficult for the common law-abiding man to own guns.
>>
>>28439282
Is this really what 4chan is like?
I stick to this and /pol/ so liberals are mostly kept out
Sad to know that boards are overwhelmingly liberal. I mean I realized the fag shit was liberal as well as /soc/
>>
>>28439243
>until you fucks voted to let in illegals

You literally can't. If you vote to let them stay, that's a legal choice and makes them legals. Illegals are defined by the fact that their residence is in contradiction of the law of the land which the people have voted for in one way or the other.
>>
>>28439323
4chan as a whole can be neutral, it teeters on the left side because anything /pol/ or right is considered taboo and troll bait.

And the most extreme left is tumblr bullshit, so you see how far that goes. Then again a majority of this webiste is young adults and they are more likely to be left at this age, and then grow into the right.
>>
>>28439326
Liberals vote to not enforce the laws
That's the same thing
If cops don't enforce murder, is murder legal? technically no, but actually yes
>>
Stop being an uncle Juan, OP

I live around plenty of illegals and there aren't any issues.
>>
>>28439357

Also not a thing you can do. Only authorities can decide to not enforce and they're not technically allowed to do that.
>>
>4th gen
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>28439386
>being this much of a faggot
again, you're relying on technicalities
you vote for obama, obama decides not to seek out and deport illegals
you can't directly vote for these things but that's because we live in a republic, which by definition does not allow you to vote on policy
>>
File: 1456290323136.gif (100 KB, 374x400) Image search: [Google]
1456290323136.gif
100 KB, 374x400
>>28439243

>4th gen "Latino American"
>still living in East LA
>>
>>28439445
Obama has actually had many illegals deported if I'm not mistaken
>>
Anyone still living in LA is either a beaner, a degenerate or both..Don't care about that shithole
>>
>>28439507
He changed the definitions to make it look like that, in reality he hasn't
>>
>>28439519
>in LA
not even close
>>
File: 1462385491730.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
1462385491730.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>"hurr you're an immigrant too you bigot"
>mfw I show them the definition of immigrant
>"Yeah well regardless, we're a country built on immigration and you're the one that wants to change it up"
>mfw the alien and seditions act
>mfw the Chinese exclusion act
>>
>>28439445

I'm assuming you're more of a right-tighty fellow? Okay, here's how the illegal immigrant circus works for you; your anger is directed at illegals for the political expedience of your right-wing leadership, and because of that the situation will never change.

Illegals are powerless people. They have no money and they don't vote. For a politician that means there's no downside to pissing these people off, they don't matter at all, they're prime targets for being taken advantage of, and indeed that's the reason they come here in the first place; to be taken advantage of. Employers love illegals because they work for less, and depending on the industry, they also work harder and more skillfully than Americans would (like in crop gathering for instance). This is well-known among employers that have access to them and is why illegals are often derided as job-stealers.

However, the people who can most effectively change the situation are not cops or illegals, but those employers; if there's no work for them, the illegals won't stay. And the right to work in the US is not something you get just for being here, you either have to be a citizen or have a special permit, and employers are required to check that a worker has one of those things before employing that worker. However, employers ignore that and hire illegals anyway because they like money and couldn't give less of a shit about the laws designed to protect you.

They get away with that because people who own and run farms, hotels, etc, are people with power. They're citizens who vote, can sue, and have the cash to run lobbyists/campaigns and make donations. Those are people a politician has to be more careful about pissing off.

cont
>>
>>28439445

But you, average Joe, are still mad that illegals aren't deported and that jobs are being stolen. So what the politician does is this; he talks a lot of shit about cracking down on illegals in some way (building a giant ineffective wall perhaps) and makes no mention of fining the employers. To repeat the above, this is because cracking down on illegals has no downsides and cracking down on businesses does, so the target of choice is obvious. It satisfies you, average Joe,that something has been done, but ultimately the illegals will still come in because there's still work, their lives just get a little bit worse. The politician will look busy and get re-elected, and the employers will keep their cheap labor because only the symptom is being treated rather than the root, and you'll stay (rightfully) fuming mad, which will ironically make you more likely to vote for the right-wing politician again.

You're being played. You've been getting played for generations. These people direct your hatred at relatively powerless minorities to keep you from seeing that the people really fucking you over share your skin color and religion. It wasn't the illegals who decided cheap labor was worth moving overseas for, and it wasn't the illegals who signed the trade agreements enabling that into law. It was white people, and plenty of them are registered Republican, ideologically conservative.
>>
>>28439323
For the most part 4chan is
>divided towards abortion
>pro gun
>pro gay/tranny but not pro "gay culture" (ie. Gay pride parades and shit)
>anti/strict about immigration
>pro privacy of all forms
>anti-war (/k/possible exception, but they still have a respect for the horror of war)
>>
>>28439850
I disagree about immigration, it's probably split
>>
4chan is definitely not a right wing circle jerk
>>
>>28439357
Holy shit you're dumb. That's a horrible analogy. I hope some beaner plows your sister for being such a dipshit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.