[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/procrastinate/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1409233950632.jpg (30 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1409233950632.jpg
30 KB, 530x492
Who else here /procrastinate/?

What do you guys to procrastinate?

>its nearly 4am
>currently walking around house in full dress instead of finishing thesis
my roommate just got home from his job as I was walking through the kitchen sipping a glass of grape juice from a wine glass, talked for 40 mins about how shit our roommates are then went our seperate ways, now i'm shitposting on r9k

> i could probably finish my thesis in an hour max but I just can't make my self do it
>i haven't touched it for over a month now
>I need my advisors to read it and sign off on it by this friday
>should get it in by monday night at the latest out of courtesy
>>
>>28439066
Exams in a month and an assignment due by the end of the week
>Struggling to motivate myself to do anything
>>
>20 word essay due in 14 days
SEND HELP
>>
>>28439196
>exams in a month?
are you still in high school?

>>28439254
>mfw it's just going over edits that my professors sent me
I can write 30 pages, but changing 2-3 words practically gives me a panic attack. Like right now, the most work I've done in a month, is changing all my foot note citations slightly
>>
There are reports that i need to make and tests i need to learn for.

All i do is spend my time on this icelandic juggling forum and playing indie VN's
>>
File: tired.jpg (24 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
24 KB, 706x720
>lab due this week
>didn't even start yet
>no motivation or will to do it
help
>>
>>28439324
No uni, most units have an end of semester exam that is 60% of our mark
>>
I felt like the king of procrastination in school growing up. Did it for absolutely everything, with perfect end results. Still always was/is an awful habit, of course, but continued procrastinating anyway. My favorite moment:

>huge end of the year history project in 8th grade
>main option everyone did was constructing a huge model castle as a group
>other option was writing a 10-20 (don't remember actual required numbers) page story including a shitton medieval terms or whatever the fuck the unit was on
>like the only one in the grade to do this option
>had at least a couple months to do it
>did it the morning of, finished right before I had to leave for school at 7:00 or whatever
>got a perfect 100, teacher absolutely loved, asked me afterward if she could hold onto it and use it as an example for years to come
>>
>>28439811
Dude, just do it tomorrow. What could go wrong?
>>
>>28440002
Nice story anon, good luck in college
>>
File: 1443438147195.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1443438147195.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
>procrastinating paying the internet bill
>procrastinating paying local taxes
>procrastinating fixing my car
>procrastinating finding a better way to live
>>
Procrastinating learning to drive, need to book more lessons and a second test. I failed my drivers test recently and am struggling to get myself organised to try more
>should I even bother?
>>
>>28440141
I have the same problem anon, the sheer amount of hours I need to get my provisional license just makes me procrastinate getting driving lessons and doing hours even more.

It fucking sucks since I desperately need it as well.
>>
>>28440002
I feel ya there man
>did an entire term paper on the cosmological argument for a philosophy class in college the night before
>professor comes to me after class and wants to submit it for the school's writing magazine or whatever
>so ashamed I just nod and tell him I'll think about it and never contact him again
in grad school now and I STILL do this shit
>>
>>28440184
The depressing thing is that I've got the hoursso it is just passing the test
>I failed because someone honked and I panicked and crosssed a yellow later than I should have
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.