[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if people remembers but i once tried to enlist other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 249x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 249x248
Not sure if people remembers but i once tried to enlist other robots from pic related to help each other escape robotdom.

I eventually gave up on the idea since no one was willing and those who were didn't get past the interview stage.

So i decided to do it on my own, but the problem is i feel sad from trying to do things that are meant to improve myself it's not a severe depression but it's tinge of sadness that strong enough to be felt .i.e. Feelings of melancholy . The world feels smaller, i feel smaller and less significant. It feels like i want to cry but not enough that i would.

Does anyone know is feel? Or is everyone here content with shitposting until they're 50 years old?
>>
im a sydney robot can we do something please im lonely
>>
File: Capture.png (148 KB, 1349x354) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
148 KB, 1349x354
>>28438925
It's existential depression Burwood bro. Unfortunately there's something in the way that prevents us from being content with life.
>>
>>28438998
How do you know i live in burwood you fucking normie? Nah jokes
>>
File: tolstoydepression.png (131 KB, 1301x628) Image search: [Google]
tolstoydepression.png
131 KB, 1301x628
>>28438953
And do what? We'd just be some autists awkwardly together trying to have fun. The grass is always greener

>>28439016
You said you were from Burwood many times
>>
>>28438925
>still shitposting to age 50
>look at getting a mail order bride
>the market paradigm has shifted
>an hero
>>
>>28439058
im a heavy drinker. we could go to the pub?
>>
>>28438925
Id help you but I dont want to end up as a meme like those fags from /fa/.
>>
>>28439016
>>28438998
I'm going to be in burwood at around 7:30 if you want to go to the pub and grab a beer
>>
I live in Strathfield, I walk to burwood whenever I feel like it. Post a throwaway and I'll respond.
>>
>>28439142
>>28439072
>>28439058
>>28438998
Get telegram and post your telegram accounts, I'll start a group chat or something.
>>
The thing is, op, you have been spending the majority of your life indulging in escapism, whether its Chinese cartoons or 4chan. So while you made a sudden change of of no longer indulging in escapism you start facing reality, the reality of where you stand. You said you feel smaller and your world feels smaller, thats because it's true, you haven't done anything meaningful for years, you havent had friends, when was the last time you went out to have fun?

The only way to fix this is to keep drudging on with your self-improvemeant endeavours until you start to finally start to develop meaning, this depression you feel is just something you'll have to endure because like most ordeals it gets worse before it gets better.

Also stop coming back again, im sure you already know it'll only hinder your efforts.
I'd like to take my own advice though
>>
>we will never be friends, just to remind you even though we hang out we aren't friends, don't even try it because we aren't friends and we won't be friends

gee i wonder why no one was interested
>>
>>28439222
Thanks for the laugh.

Looking back, it was pretty funny. The truth is I didn't want friends because im not good with friends, thats why id rather a mutualistic relationship, a relationship with a prior agenda, but that doesn't matter now
>>
>>28438925
Oh you were the pathetic Asian bloke that posted every day who thought he was somehow superior to everyone despite being an absolute loser.

How is your progress going?
>>
File: 1443981383230.gif (484 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
1443981383230.gif
484 KB, 200x149
>>28439300
Hahahahahahahahahahhaha
>>
>>28438925
I'm in Burwood now, post your telegram if you want to grab a beer
>>
>>28439750
in short, ive more productive than i ever had in years but the feelings of sadness creeps anon explains it well >>28439183
>>
Fuck I miss Sydney. I shouldn't have left.

Now I'm stuck in the Central Faggotlands. Kill me.
>>
File: 1453092024577.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453092024577.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
I don't think it will go well

>meet someone
>they're probably 18, not a shut-in and can't relate to me but "totally a cyborg xD"
>they'll probably be tall or attractive
>maybe we share a house
>I'll teach them about fitness and spend years working out
>they'll get attractive while I'll become a fit, ugly manlet (AGAIN)
>they'll probably get a gf and a trade while I'm focusing on studying
No thanks, Jeff
>>
Anyone wana go for a pub crawl in Balmain? I drink alone and have no one to drink with and I really am sick of doing solo crawls.
>>
>>28439300
>>28440106
I don't know why that's funny. That sounds absolutely sensible.

Just look at why /soc/ continually fails to get people to meet, because people just post their location and go "we'll just meet up or something" and expect things to work. Nobody ever meets up unless they're just some attractive guy or fag for sex (which is the prior agenda).

OP is right.

I'm looking for a brisbane nightwalk friend. I like to walk around the city or along the river at midnight and have little adventures, finding cool places to go. The other night I walked for 5 hours, primarily along the river. At one point I climbed to the roof of a construction site and just sat on the roof while it rained - super comfy. Another time I'll find a crane to climb and just look at the scenery.
>>
>>28440901
Come be comfy with me
>>
>>28440954
I won't rape you unless you're into that
>>
Darwin robots are welcome to join me at my apartment for free booze and general shittalking.
>>
>>28441008
Ill be posting up there in a couple of months. Where abouts you live? Not exactly but like suburb.
>>
>>28441021
What unit?
>RAAFfag here
>>
>>28441021
>>28441027
I also live in the city. Next to Deck Bar.
>>
>>28441027
8/12 regt.

Whats a good place to live, whats the RA like up there?

Are you in Darwin or Tindall? What do you do?
>>
>>28441034
Is that near the the tap house? Ive had so many crazy nights there on the piss.
>>
>>28441047
If you're a singley, grab a place in the city. AJ Towers is okay, but cheap. See about Bayview or somewhere like that. You'd be near Palmy too, so you can risk that.

My RA is $460pf, full ceiling too. Pretty mad IMO.

I'm a Supply at Darwin.

>>28441058
Up the road on the corner.
>>
>>28441077
You only get $460 a fortnight? I was getting more in sydney. I heard the rent up there was expensive as too.

Wheres bayview? Also I dont want to live next door to AJs, are there any nice places with not so many AJs or will I not have a choice?

Have you fucked many Navy Sluts?
>>
>>28441141
It's okay here, my place is $1263 a fortnight, but with RA, $460 is all that comes out of my pay, leaving me from $1800 to $1340.

Depends. The MCA scheme (which is what I'm on) gives you nice places, but you run the risk of being put up with others, even officers. Bayview is mainly Navy, and that's just near the edge of the main city.

Only one slut. I'm not the best womanizer but fucked if I know what that PO saw in me.
>>
>>28441176
>PO

Jesus I despise WRANs. Even when they climb the ladder they are still despicable. What rate was she? I used to be a pusser before I transferred.
>>
>>28441197
Shit I couldn't tell you, I don't know Navy that well, despite my old man being a Chief ET.

Plus was drunk.
>>
>>28441238
Normie....

Oregano
>>
>>28438925
>Or is everyone here content with shitposting until they're 50 years old?
Get outta Australia if you are not content with this.
>>
>>28440677
Cenny coast brah?

Come Springwood pub sometime.
>>
>>28438925
I know this exact feel, I think i'm depressed but I wont say anything about it because I dont think im depressed enough to warrant that which makes me feel worse but still not enough, its a bad feel
>>
File: dildowarrior.jpg (29 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
dildowarrior.jpg
29 KB, 720x720
any robots around the 2076 ? :L
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>28444071
2047 bot here
>>
>>28438925
step 1: set up hackerspace in south-west sydney
step 2: invite me
step 3: ?????
step 4: profit
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.