[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If God supposedly loves me, how come he doesn't get me a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: God.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
102 KB, 1024x768
If God supposedly loves me, how come he doesn't get me a gf?
>>
>>28438607

Because our ass hasn't been to church in years.

Or a decade
>>
>>28438607
He's not real.

/thread
>>
>>28438607
Maybe.... God is your gf?
think about it
>>
Tfw too scared to break up with God gf
>>
>>28438638
You don't NEED to go to church to praise Him.

>>28438643
>>28438649
Stop blaspheming.
>>
>>28438607
Because God loves everyone and doesn't want want to punish some poor by having them deal with you.
>>
>>28438673
>implying I'm not a catch
>>
"God helps those who b themselves :^)"
>>
>>28438638
Our collective ass
I like this concept
>>
>>28438669
>Stop blaspheming.
What are you and your pansy-ass God gonna do about it, huh? Smite me?
>>
>>28438839

We are /one ass/
>>
File: better-never-cover.jpg (295 KB, 583x835) Image search: [Google]
better-never-cover.jpg
295 KB, 583x835
If god loves me, why was I born? Checkmate christfags.
If god loved me he never would have allowed me to come into existence.
>>
>>28438886
Could this be the start of an epic new philosopical meme??
>>
>>28438874
Haven't you read the 4can guidelines we have all sold our souls to joining the greater being of anon.
>>
>>28438911

We are Anonyass
>>
-free will is defiled by forcing a girl to be with you
-the Lord does not 'reward' the living, but instead 'blesses' the worthy (those that spread His love and resist temptation/fully embrace the Holy Spirit)
-a gf is something carnal and is a vice
>>
>>28438993
Joseph and Jesus had wives. A lot of the prophets did too. So what the fuck?
>>
>>28439045
Are you them?
Did they masturbate all day while whining about not having a wife?
>>
>>28439045
They were desirable
>>
>>28438607

No one is entitled to a relationship you nigger faggot. Despite how easy other races and genders have it, it's not a human right to just be given a significant other.
>>
Because women are evil, you don't need them in your life
>>
>>28438607
because god doesn't love you that much.
>>
>>28438638
tbo you could probably end up with a gf if you actually went to church and were a good christian
>>
>>28439061
They masturbated too and you know it. Also it was a different time and God was handing out wives like crazy. They didn't have to whine about wives because they were basically given one just for existing.

Why does everyone else get one and not us? How the FUCK have we offend God?
>>
>>28439076
>it's not a human right to just be given a significant other.
And yet they are given significant others. So what the fuck? I feel deceived. Cheated.
>>
File: 1439747560885.png (350 KB, 684x469) Image search: [Google]
1439747560885.png
350 KB, 684x469
>>28439248

I guess I'll bite out of boredom. Be honest with yourself and realize you have put yourself in a position to fail.
I'm 29 years old, out of shape, working a minimum wage job, live with my mom, and have a poor sense of style. What girl in her right mind would want to be with me?
>>
>>28438607
Because you'll fornicate with her and go to hell
>>
>>28438993

>free will

What are you, Catholic? Every single tfwnogf shitpost was written by Yahweh long before he planted the first seed in Eden.
>>
>>28439352
A god given girl.
>>
>>28438839
I want to simply say kek, but the filter!
>>
>>28439352

I'm 27 years old, in otterfag shape, made just under 70k last year, live with my grandmother, and have a dandy sense of style. I'd think many girls would want to be with me but the autism eventually scares them off. Some things are just beyond our control.
>>
File: holy_kitty_holy_cat.jpg (24 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
holy_kitty_holy_cat.jpg
24 KB, 450x450
>>28438607
God made you physically stronger then any gf in the world so you could rape them.

God made it so that you can rape any girl you want. What more do you want?
>>
>>28439045

The new testament makes it pretty clear. Chastity is a virtue, but if you must satisfy your carnal urges and be a little whore he allows us to marry in an attempt at harm reduction. Having a wife is a personal failure on your part. The strong can resist the temptation and focus on the church and the mission.
>>
Who said God loves you? He wants you to suffer because you are a sinner
>>
>>28438607
Because God has better plans for you :)
>>
Who else /AgeofMythology/ here
I haven't played in a while but if anyone else is up for it we could Hamachi together
>>
He's too busy stoning homosexuals to be useful.
>>
>>28438607
I don't love you man, i don't hate you either i just don't care about any of you faggots!

Or to put it more plainly, if gods existed what makes you think that a)they would care about you at all and
b)they would appear human and have the same
desires and interests
Yes i do like lovecraft how did you guess?!
>>
>>28442141
would be alright to me, but only in the evening
>>
Yahweh is malevolent you stupid goy. Read the Torah, it's all about appeasing this asshole. Even the Jews his chosen people had to appease him, yet he still sent waves of soldiers to kill the Jews after they didn't fulfill his demands 100%. So you're a goy? You're fucked then. God doesn't love you.
>>
>>28438993

>-free will is defiled by forcing a girl to be with you

He wouldn't have to "force" her. He could just create her in such a way that she'd WANT to be OP's girlfriend, out of her own (compatibilist) "free will".
>>
God only loves you after you die, for now you're just a toy to watch.
>>
File: Yahweh.jpg (1 MB, 1680x2093) Image search: [Google]
Yahweh.jpg
1 MB, 1680x2093
>>28444600
this is an accurate depiction of yahweh
>>
>>28438607
>>28444600
>>28445046
I always thought the bible sounds eerily like it was written by Satan disguised as God. There are many strange clues. For example, how "God" appears to Moses via a BURNING BUSH THAT TALKS? A bush that's on fire? That's supposed to be "God?" not Satan?

Or how about the fact that "God" gives Moses magical (heretical) powers and the ability to turn his staff into a SNAKE??? You know, like the SNAKE THAT TEMPTS EVE? Or how about the fact that "God" randomly kills bunches of people all the time, orders the jews to kill all their enemies in the most horrible ways, and is generally a vindictive fucking asshole all the time??? There are a bunch of other clues that I forgot about, but I used to have this idea more concretely formed.

How is it possible for Christians to argue that The Bible was for sure written by God? How can they be sure it wasn't Satan controlling people to write The Bible and damn billions of souls to Hell because they are worshiping the wrong God? I don't really see a way for Christians to argue against that. There's no logic whatsoever. Every thing they could say could be used against them. "Well if you live by The Bible, your life will be better in general." > Yeah well that's just the devil making your life better on Earth so that you follow the book he wrote. You're trading a better life on Earth for your eternal soul, which is exactly what Satan wants. "Well it's just faith, and God talks to me. I've heard him in my head!" > Yeah that's just Satan talking to you to make you think it's all true.
>>
God loves you, but he isn't an intergalactic vending machine. Entertain him, earn your gf. Create something beautiful. Or just make a lot of money.

Female birds are highly attracted to a male bird who can make a great nest. This is why women like money.
>>
>>28445367

>Not knowing that "God" and "the Lord God" are two different characters in the Bible.

The Lord God is Lucifer.
>>
>>28445367
>How is it possible for Christians to argue that The Bible was for sure written by God?

Only midwest Bible thumpers argue this. Educated Christians and theologians understand that the Bible is a collection of texts from a large number of authors, many of which people consider to be divinely inspired, and others not. They were written by people. And there were far more texts from the time period that are not included in the Bible---the Bible is just a series of "canon" texts picked by a court of high priests, casting aside great texts like the Gospel of Thomas.
>>
>>28445429
That's an interesting theory. I've never heard that one before.
>>
File: 1397437180808.jpg (73 KB, 864x488) Image search: [Google]
1397437180808.jpg
73 KB, 864x488
>>28445486
>>28445429
In Gnostic Christianity, there is "The All", or the real God, who is everything in the universe, and there is the Demiurge, or the "Lord of Souls", who went and collected souls and trapped them into the little snowglobe called Earth. The God of the Old Testament is the Demiurge, according to gnostics.

The "good news" of Christ in the New Testament is that we can escape the Demiurge after death. Christ is a messenger of The All, not of the Demiurge.

Pic related, a chart explaining gnostic beliefs.
>>
>>28438607
God IS your gf
>>
>>28444397
Made a Hamachi network
Name: aom-r9k
Password: aom-r9k
>>
>>28445586
that is a bad chart and gnostics should feel bad for making it
>>
>>28438607
No loving father would pair one of their daughters up with you.
>>
Weird how I just posted about this game (Age of Mythology) in OP's pic in the nostalgia thread.

Everyone who likes RTS games should torrent and play it at least once, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>28438607
>Believing in sky daddy
The bible was written by people who would literally shit in their own drinking water
>>
>>28438607
He wants you all to himself
>>
because He does love you,
so much that he doesn't want you to fall prey to the gf industry.

mindfuck: people didn't have gfs 100 years ago - they had mistresses and this was a one-sided affair that was hidden and had no legal backing.

You don't need a gf. You want a wife. Please do not conflate the two, and take a moment over your next cup of tea to think about what you really want, and not what Shlomo at Diamonds International wants.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.