[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you even left the house this month, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: normies.png (862 KB, 1199x763) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
862 KB, 1199x763
Have you even left the house this month, robots?
>>
File: file.jpg (34 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
34 KB, 576x432
>>28438574
Could someone actually enjoy traveling this much? I mean, sure, there may be many magnificent and interesting important countries to visit, but when you're at the 71st I don't think you'll be able to find very culturally enriched small African shitholes with tin shacks.
He's just traveling this much for the social points/score, isn't he?
>>
>>28439225
Yes. His just doing it for the attention. Keep seeing him on YouTube trending. I can't believe people enjoy watching others vlog about their materialistic lives.
>>
>>28438574

This guy looks like the "enlightened" traveler type.

I would avoid him at all costs.
>>
I saw a video of this guy in Tokyo and it looked fun, that being said this guy 100% looks like the type of person I would avoid getting in a conversation with.
>>
>>28439625
He literally has a video of him eating road kill too.
>>
https://youtu.be/IdWnyT_cvIM
>>
>>28439625
>>28439678
Nevermind it looks like that video was taken down a long with all his other food videos. I never watched his other channel but his food one had him eating all sorts of gross shit like road kill, cow bile, spiders ect.
>>
>>28439699
They don't seem too bad, still I wouldn't ever want to spend time around them.
>>
>>28438574

i'm leaving the house for the first time in two weeks to get a lift from a guy I used to go to community college with to meet with a drug dealer to buy marijuana.
>>
>balding white guy with "dreads"

literally one of the worst memes
>>
>>28439619
>Travelling
>Materialistic
>>
>>28438574
When not enlarged, the faggot in your pic looks like he has cum all over his face.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.