[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i saw a dead little bird that fell of his nest once it was geting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1439328026883.jpg (18 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
1439328026883.jpg
18 KB, 291x343
i saw a dead little bird that fell of his nest once
it was geting eatan by ants
>>
At least it was dead.
>>
Holy fuck I saw that once as a kid. Baby bird was still alive. Fuck. When it died we shook the ants off and buried him
>>
>>28438181
I stepped on and killed a little bird once
Then I left it to potentially get eaten by ants
>>
>>28438181
must have been a lucky day for a certain ant colony
>>
If you die outside somewhere and nobody finds your body right away, you too will be eaten by ants. It's just the order of things.
>>
>>28438226
This.

>pitying the bird just because it was cognitively more advanced than the ants
>>
In my shed there was a lot of shit on one of the shelves snd as i was trying to reach i droped it it was a nest full of baby chicks they splat on the ground i feel realy sad for killing those birdies this was 11 years ago
>>
Without death, there would be no room for new creations in The Book of Life.
>>
>be me, 7 or 8 years old
>me and my grandma discover a baby crow on the cement outside
>really hot outside, we rescue it and put it in a little shoe box
>research how to care for baby birds, and start feeding it and nurturing it
>excited because crows are cool as fuck
>find a nice cozy spot to put it for the night
>find out the next day that some ants discovered it and swarmed it
>the ants killed it
>tfw i don't have any crow pals

now i'm a nihilistic shut-in. thanks, nature.
>>
File: 1417197093528.gif (411 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
1417197093528.gif
411 KB, 372x500
I ran over a frog or two when I was mowing the lawn

I felt bad but realized if it's to fucking dumb to move then that nigger can get fucked

I do have a soft spot for animals though, I've picked up mice than are clearly about to die and put them in a box or something and give them seeds so they can RIP in peace
>>
>>28438305
It makes for a nice passage in a religious scripture, but I'm not sure it is true. Death is not inherently a prerequisite for life. Imagine an environment either not evolved sufficiently, or rich enough, for species never to have needed to evolve scavenging. They would die, of course, but there would be no need to feed on corpses/detritus. Keep your thinking parsimonious.
>>
I once have seen a bird next to a tree in my yard it had a broken leg from falling i guess. I took it and wanted to help it but mi fader took it from me and threw it into a river nearby
>>
hush sweet anon, and remember baby bird is in heaven now.

now eat your chicken tendies like a good mommy's boy
>>
>>28439186
mom buy me a mocking bird
>>
File: 1432609130710.gif (136 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1432609130710.gif
136 KB, 480x480
>Watched animal planet as a kid
>Now deathly afraid of insects
Arthropods will hold supremacy over the earth sooner or later, I just hope it's a society of intelligent spiders.
>>
>>28439846
feelerino baderino famerino ;/
>>
>>28438226
Based ants cleaning up the streets
>>
>>28439846
One can only hope. I like to think of the ants as industrious Asians and the spiders as more individualistic creative Europeans.
>>
File: 1461891222652.gif (1 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1461891222652.gif
1 MB, 500x391
I ran over a squirrel intentionally once. It didn't die initially and as I drove off it looked like I had severely crippled it and left it to die in agony.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.