[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of Grace Neutral? https://youtu.be/DdzNEUxzc4k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
What does /r9k/ think of Grace Neutral?
https://youtu.be/DdzNEUxzc4k
>>
>>28438142
Shes a big qt i reckon. Cant get around the scars and eyes nut the tattoos, ears and teeth are fine.
>>
>>28438142
She's a freak in a qt way
>>
>>28438142
Tattoos are fucking disgusting. On the bright side I can rest well knowing she will never breed. She represents everything wrong with western society. Poster child of it really.
>>
I think she's cool as hell. I think body modifications and alternative beauty are interesting. I respect people who are bold and brave enough to go through with modifications that make them happy.
I am both disgusted by and amused by people who get upset and angry at people who get body mods. If Grace, or anyone else who bucks the ideals of traditional beauty and fashion standards, wants to use their body as a canvas, then more power to them. You don't own their body, so you have no right to tell them what they can or cannot do with their bodies.
>>
What a retarded cunt. She'll regret all that stupid shit in a few years. Hopefully she kills herself then.
>>
>>28438592
>>28438594
This made me audibly laugh.
>>
>>28438592
>I respect grown adults that unironically walk around with drawings on their body like retarded children

Idiot
>>
>>28438640
Why are you so angry, dude?

Does the fact that not everyone has the same ideas of beauty and fashion scare you?
>>
>>28438142
>Hi I'm here for the job interview

original comment
>>
>>28438721
She is a successful tattoo artist. People come to her and ask her to do whatever she wants because she has built a name in the industry that people want her personal designs, and not an idea of their own.
>>
>>28438708
^^^^^
This fucker knows what he's talking about
>>
>>28438592

I find it interesting as well. It's a new field to the West but one that will only grow as the technology and willingness does. Who knows where it will go?

Not that this kind of stuff is new to the world, native cultures have been doing similar shit with less clean tools for millennia.
>>
>>28438835
>It's a new field to the West
It's been around for a long ass time dude. At this point it isn't even quirky or unique anymore it is just normal.
>>
She seems cool, I watched her videos about Korea. Some of her body mods are a little crazy but shes still cute
>>
>>28438853

What's your definition of a "long ass time?"
>>
>>28438916
More than a couple of decades.
>>
>>28438142
could have been successful doing a lot of cool things but instead hangs out with criminals and degenerates. her obsession with pain is pretty fucking retarded and idk if we should study her brain for that, but everything i've seen her in makes me like her personality.
>>
A normie covered in Christmas decorations is still a nomie REEEEE!
>>
Shes definetly qtp2t but that tongue is hideous
>>
>>28439376
I wonder what it would feel like kissing her

or getting a blowjob
>>
>>28438921

On the scale of Western culture, even if you limit it to the post-Roman stream we're still living in, that's next to nothing.
>>
File: 1462547361452.jpg (38 KB, 329x447) Image search: [Google]
1462547361452.jpg
38 KB, 329x447
this isn't a cool unique thing to do anymore
everyone looks like this now
>>
>>28439394
Bj would be nice desu but kissing..
>>
File: tfw hitler.jpg (24 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
tfw hitler.jpg
24 KB, 334x500
>>28438142
>marijuana leaf tattoo
>gold tooth/a tooth altered/replaced probably due to lack of dental hygiene or some other possibly non-medical reason
>scarification """art""" on her forehead
>what the fuck is that imprint on her nose
>all those other tattoos on her body
>eye tattoos
>fucking eye tattoos are you fucking kidding me?!
OK, I tend to try and understand people and try to keep standards open because different people have different emotions, experiences, opinions and all that...but the girl in OP's post is just ridiculous.
Pure degeneracy.
>she is still seen as acceptable and cool by society
what happened?
>>
>>28439410
this but event then maybe a tattoo or to but this is real mental disorder desu
>>
>>28438142
She lives really near me.

Im cool with most of it but her weird fuckin eyes would creep my shit out I would say. Not sure about the tongue too.

But I think people can do what they want but this is probably represetative of some kind of nuts mental illness shit
>>
>>28438142
The eye thing ruins her for me
>>
>>28438142
>live in middle east
>never googled anything about tattoos
>didn't even know the term body mods existed
>see her vid suggested on youtube
>WhatTheFuck.jpeg

Why is she trying to reach the ayrabs? MFW she will probably get burned alive if she steps foot in here for witchcraft.
>>
It's the same shit as everything else nowadays, just picking an identity from predetermined boxes.

Every single body mod she's done, people have already done, it's literally off-the-shelf shopping.
>>
File: 1460978320446.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460978320446.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>28438549
>tattoos are fucking disgusting
>will regret
>implying your life on /r9k/ is so much better
>implying she'll regret having an awesome life as young whilst you spend it inside
>>
>>28441961
> tattoos = an awesome life
wew
>>
She's pretty cool, scars and the holes on the side of her nose are nasty. Gauged ears are one thing, gauged nose is hideous
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.