[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who >stopped fapping here? What are the health benefits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
Who
>stopped fapping
here?

What are the health benefits of not masturbating?
>>
did nofap for 1 year
just made me irritable at first then it was meh
came in my sleep instead
would not do it again
>>
>>28437873

Do you think it's impossible not to cum in your sleep?
>>
>>28437873
Is that so?

>>28437847
The longest I went was 2 weeks. I was also running and eating clean every day.
>Feel manlier, more in control of yourself
>More physical and mental energy
>More drive, less swayed by doubt
>Females noticing me more
Most inportantly
>Pride for not giving up

That last one really changed the way I felt about myself
>>
>>28437949

I've heard other people say this too. Do you think it's true that you get a boost in testosterone by holding off?
>>
>>28438005
Well yeah. The effect is increased if you exercise daily. Just try it for yourself. 2 weeks. You don't need to go a year. TRY IT
>>
>>28437847
>listening to jews
The more you fap the less likely you die of prostate cancer.
>>
>>28438166
This
You get testicular cancer if you don't fap also
>>
>>28438205
>don't fap
>more motivated to get a gf
>gf jerks you off/sex
>no risk for canc..

ah who the fuck am i kidding brb fapping
>>
>>28438005
Abstaining from masturbation does not increase testosterone levels in your blood. What it does do, however, is improve your androgen receptors. Frequent masturbation will numb said receptors over a long duration of time. After masturbation, our body reaches a state of "sexual exhaustion" that has been speculated to last up to two weeks.

Personally, I haven't been able to get past a week of nofap, but that's because I'm a pathetic loser with no drive. Masturbation can really help when you're just perpetually lonely.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.