[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>about to commit suicide >helium tank, gas mask assembly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1461382642760.jpg (98 KB, 983x752) Image search: [Google]
1461382642760.jpg
98 KB, 983x752
>about to commit suicide
>helium tank, gas mask assembly complete
>put on mask
>turn on tank
>lay down face up on bed
>close eyes
>mum opens door
>"ANON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"
>take off gas mask
>prepare the most dramatic speech that will make her cry for sure
>deep breath
>attempt to begin speech, forget that there's helium in lungs
>the words "you'll never understand my pain" come out in the squeakiest, queerest fucking chimpmunk voice
>mfw she laughs and leaves
>>
Kek'd. Thanks, Anon-- needed that.
>>
File: 1451028349311s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451028349311s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>28437729
kek better luck next time anon
>>
>>28437729
That's sad, buddy, I also have trouble with stoic parents who seem to give a shit only about money and me getting out of their house.

Ofc I posted a tfw story not long ago and people complained about the one spelling of a word..

I don't think your story is going to get that much reception as well.

But I do understand what you are going through, but I don't know what to do about it myself as I have been in your situation for awhile now, except I haven't tried to commit suicide yet.
>>
>>28437729
Kek

originalebloxox
>>
>>28437729
Holy shit, even if this isn't real, 10/10 would guffaw again
>>
ITT: Newfags.

Nice stale pasta, OP.
>>
>>28437790
>>28437801
>>28437817
>>28437863
>>28437870

how's your first month on 4chan been?
>>
>>28437729
Hahaha 9/10

>>28437880
You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>28437729
Haven't seen this story in years. Good memory, old one.
>>
>>28437893
Can't say I'm a oldfag or newfag, been here for about 3 years
>>
>>28437729
Im so sorry that is just fucking horrible.

I hope dearly you can fight your way out of that horrible place and start a better life. I was attempting suicide before ai packed all my shit in a van and lived that way.

Now life is great, I even got gf! And a job! But i still live in the van and its beautiful camping in nature but sometimes hard and scary.

Its a huge improvment from dealing with my abuseive parents, you have to run and fight anon, suicide will only make them laugh at you more. If she really cared about you, she would have listened to your pain in that silly voice.

Cmon, we are all rooting for you. You can get out of there just like I did and go be a healthy man someday soon. Its not even that hard tho lol, It only took two months of car camping to get this.

Try it, just get the hell out or fight to get there. You will do it, you gotta accept that suicide would only let them laugh at you harder.
>>
I always lost to this shit
>>
>>28437993
I smell tumblr
>>
>>28437817
>fosset
>>
that was pretty funny OP. thanks for making my day.
>>
>>28437729
make sure to do it properly next time
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.