[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: XhyCSGo.png (272 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
XhyCSGo.png
272 KB, 640x480
>living in a boarding house with a couple other tenants
>everything was great, not a single complaint from me for the 8 months I've been here
>the other tenants are pretty cool too

>Craig moves in less than a week ago
>he is an insufferable cunt
>the first sign was the list of complaints my landlord texted to everybody the day after he moved in
>thinks he can give me shit because I'm the youngest here and he's an old loser living with a bunch of teenagers/young adults

>his first issue was that I don't flush after taking a piss (I always flush if it's yellow anyway)
>that was fair I guess, the upstairs bathroom is his responsibility, but he was obviously trying to intimidate me over it while I was making dinner the other night
>except he just stood at the base of the steps and didn't dare step into the light to face me
>I kept my cool while saying I'm just trying to save water and power as my lease suggests I do
>he says this is retarded
>whatever
>a few minutes later he comes back down and says "I'm not your fucking mother so can you go upstairs and take care of this?"
>I say "sure, when I'm done cooking" so I don't burn the house down while doing so
>I desperately wanted to say "Well I'm not your fucking mother. You have a problem, so you can go fix it"
>obviously didn't say it because I don't want to give him any ammunition against me, and also of course because I'm a robot
>finish cooking, go upstairs to flush the toilet
>go back down to eat, I hear him go across the hall to the bathroom
>clearly hear him take a piss, doesn't flush

>it's in the past now and I've been flushing everytime just trying to keep him out of my face
>this morning I had a good interaction with him while making lunch and sweeping the kitchen
>still don't like him at all though
>>
>leaving your piss in the toilet

Craig is right OP, you're disgusting.
>>
>20 minutes ago, 1:30 AM, he came and knocked on my door accusing me of smoking inside because my coughing was keeping him up
>as if it isn't keeping me up all night as well

It's important to note that I am diagnosed with post nasal drip and constantly have the urge to sniffle and cough. I try to fight it but every little bit I can't help but let out a few coughs

>he asks if I have a cold or something and I say yes because my actual condition is none of his business
>once again I apologize and say I'll try to keep it down
>hear him stumble across the creaky floors, and open his creaky door

Anyways I don't know why I'm posting this but I'm just waiting for him to slip up big time. Like I said, I haven't filed a single complaint and I'm on pretty good terms with my landlord so I'm confident she would take my side if shit goes down. I really hope he loses his shit and puts his hands on me so I can go straight to the cops, which would automatically evict him from the house
>>
>>28437748
Seriously, OP. Piss in the sink if you want to save water.
>>
>>28437748
I admit I'm not in the right on that point but he doesn't have to be such a jerk about it. He should have just simply asked that I make sure to flush every single time and left it at that. And really, is coming down the stairs two different times less work than just flushing the toilet himself?
>>
>>28437805
Good idea. I can't believe I didn't think of that before. Thank you brobot
>>
Now that I've calmed down a bit I really don't wish any I'll will against him. I hope in the coming weeks we can start to get along better
>>
>>28438602
Textbook cuck. You'll never make it, beta.
>>
Craig here, you thought I didn't know what 4chan was?
I've sent a transcript of the entire thread to our landlord. Game on.
>>
>>28438602
That's the right approach anon, ignore people calling you a cuck. Don't let him bully you around, but don't start shit for no real reason. Some fights can just be skipped. But again, if he does keep being an asshole or does something bad, than react.
>>
>>28437683
Bake cookies.
Eat them all yourserlf.
He complains- "I'm not your fucking grandma!"
>>
>>28437683
Old dude is right. You're a prick.
>>
>>28437860
What a piece of shit you. Fucking filthy. Learn basic hygiene.
>>
Only an r9k manchild would need to be told to flush the toilet when living with other people.

Who raised you? Smh tbqh
>>
File: 1460794609293.jpg (23 KB, 404x267) Image search: [Google]
1460794609293.jpg
23 KB, 404x267
I know your pain OP. I lived with a certified artist once in a big student house.

>had 8 bedroom house to myself with another girl because we moved in early
>everything all chilled and we get along just fine doing our own shit
>three months go by before anyone else moves in
>then comes......Alex
>brushing my teeth in bathroom and feel a hand on my shoulder
>jump out of my skin and rsist urge to swing
>it's this skinny little dweeb with a Jarhead haircut
>put hand out to shake whilst still brushing my teeth
>"hey man howsh it goinjjj nishe to meetcha"
>no hello or anything he just goes straight in for it
>"is that your sock on the table?"
>rinse and spit
>"I'm sorry?"
>"on the downstairs table there is a sock, is that yours?"
>"I suppose it must be...."
>"let's just try and keep it clean yeah?"
>he backs out of toilet closing door as he goes

Lived with him for a year. Honestly I just started fucking with him after a while.
>>
I lived with kids like you. Kind to let their dishes in the sink for a week, not cleaning the toilet after leaving a brown trail. Pretending to go out every weekend and shit to their losers friend to skip chores.
Fuck you college cunts
>>
Shit like this is why I'm glad I've always just rented my own place.

Also I can't understand why you're letting another man bully you where you live. You're an adult right? It's not like him and his friends are gonna jump you after school.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.