[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you bots get through the day? Especially when tired? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Sad Pepe.png (125 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.png
125 KB, 650x650
How do you bots get through the day? Especially when tired? I always end up staying up until 1-3 am when I have to be up at 6 the next day.
>>
>>28437435
The depression makes me sleep more than I have to but I'm always tired even when awoke. Something is mentally wrong with me, but I don't know what it is.
>>
Caffeine during the day to fight the "always tired" feeling
Alcohol at night to numb the rest
>>
>>28437435
Fapping every 3-5 hours keeps me sane.
>>
>>28437479
>>28437491

Are you guys literally me?
>>
File: 2lJZP1rgnb00o1_1280.jpg (59 KB, 837x361) Image search: [Google]
2lJZP1rgnb00o1_1280.jpg
59 KB, 837x361
>>28437435

Being a NEET is pure bliss.

I get to stay in my cozy bed and experience the world from a safe distance with a screen between me and all that violence, stupidity, death, war, greed, hatred and corruption.

Millions of people are literally slaves. Billions are kind of slaves because they have to work and worry about responsibilities and family and shit.

And Me? I have no responsibilities, no work, no family and I keep most people at a safe distance and put up extremely high barriers and boundaries. No meshing, no connecting, no love.

And I fucking love it that way. Schizoid NEET mode for life! Humans are way too dangerous and unpredictable to interact with.
>>
File: the-attack-of-the-clones.jpg (69 KB, 799x547) Image search: [Google]
the-attack-of-the-clones.jpg
69 KB, 799x547
>>28437559
Yes, I am your clone, Anon.

Also I'm the clone of >>28437491 too.

We're all clones here.
>>
>>28437577
this
all i've ever really wanted in life is just to be left alone to play videogames and watch movies. even at 13 years old, when i discovered you can drop out of school at 16 in the UK i thought it would be fucking sweet to just drop out and become a NEET, there's literally no better life
>>
>>28438017
I feel like I'd be fine with this. But every once in a while a girl comes by and does something that I mistake for flirting and gets my hopes up. I know I can't get a good girl if I'm a NEET.
>>
File: ssdfsdfsdfsdfr234.png (72 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
ssdfsdfsdfsdfr234.png
72 KB, 230x249
>>28437435
>How do you bots get through the day? Especially when tired?

drink up OP
>>
>>28438017

I can't watch movies anymore. Video games and Youtube Videos are fine though. The former to stay in my cozy realm where I can be general, adventurer, pirate, whatever I want... and the latter simply to remind me how stupid and disgusting reality it. I also ritually watch the News... at this point reality is just another TV Show for me. What are the Syrians doing? What is the establishment up to? What is China up to? I observe it but I have no desire to participate in it. The only thing I like about reality is that the deaths are real and not scripted and it's kind of unpredictable. This makes for a fun show. But become an active part of it? For millions I guess. I can't be a NEET forever, but I can be NEET until we have post-scarcity/singularity/immortality which will probably be in about 30 years. Life's good.
>>
>>28437435
My sleep schedule is so dysfunctional that I will go through a whole day's cycle of sleep patterns in a span of two weeks. Right now I am at the 1:00pm-10:00pm portion of the cycle.

When it comes to school, I usually just convince myself that I don't need to go and I end up staying home to sleep. With work, I have to power through, but it is easier to stay awake because I am on my feet rather than sitting in a classroom or reading between classes.

Even getting a full eight hours of sleep doesn't help me sometimes. I feel just as tired as I do when I get three to four hours.
>>
>Even getting a full eight hours of sleep doesn't help me sometimes. I feel just as tired as I do when I get three to four hours.

I have the exact same issue. My current solution is redbull. I have yet to find anything healthier.
>>
File: 1375067897884.gif (999 KB, 360x449) Image search: [Google]
1375067897884.gif
999 KB, 360x449
>tfw the last few days I've been getting by on the high of talking to a femanon who showed genuine interest and care in me
>find myself falling for her even though I know it won't end well
>she stopped talking to me because she thought I didn't want to talk to her anymore
>she hasn't responded to me after I tried to explain

Was I wrong to think there was any way of getting off this ride?
>>
Abusing ADHD medication.
>>
>>28438266
Coffee will be healthier than redbull
>>
>>28437479
Had the same problem desu, just need a small goal to work towards having a purpose makes you generally a happier person.
>>
Energy drinks, along with the ever fading hope that tomorrow night not be as bad this time.
>>
>>28437435
M E L A T O N I N

during the day i hang out with friends because i'm not a beta nu-male fuccboi
>>
>>28437577
>Schizoid NEET
Every fucking time
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK