[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 409x409
When was the last time someone invited you to their home? Not just for a moment either, but full on "come to my place to hang out".

Normies do this all the time
>>
File: fuck.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
Never.
Not even once.
I think the summer it all hit me is when I called every single person I knew once during 5th grade, and not a single one wanted to hang out with me.
No one desires my presence.
>>
I go to people's houses all the time, but I always take the initiative.

Last time anyone non-family invited me to their home specifically was over 2 years ago and it kind of ended up sucking.
>>
File: Knights_of_Honor_Kikeslaying.png (201 KB, 256x357) Image search: [Google]
Knights_of_Honor_Kikeslaying.png
201 KB, 256x357
>>28437333
Nobody invited me, I always had to setup the sleepover parties. Then I realized most of these people aren't my friends but were just using me.

When will I ever find genuine friends?
>>
I had a friend over for the first time in at least a year yesterday. We just played video games for a few hours though. I can assure you I'm not a normie.
>>
>>28437333
going to gf's place tomorrow, does that count?
>>
>>28437333
last week, faggot. i actually place value in relationships rather than talk about them all day after years of ignoring people.
>>
File: YareYareDaZoinks.jpg (71 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
YareYareDaZoinks.jpg
71 KB, 320x290
5th grade was the last time i remember being chad and went to many peoples house. I even had a girl that liked me.

Switched schools 6th grade and hated every single person there and that school continued till 12th grade

6 years of hating the people molded me into the cold hearted person I am today. I even stopped being /fit/ becuase there was no point and im too far gone
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK