[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck will you cope with and support yourself after your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1413316585387.jpg (337 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
1413316585387.jpg
337 KB, 1296x968
how the fuck will you cope with and support yourself after your parents die?
>>
>>28437248
I don't want them to die but at least it would give me a reason to have problems.

People would actually help me.
>>
i make six figures

if you mean having an actual reason to keep living once they're gone? no, i have none
>>
>>28437248
pretty much what everyone whose not a normie plans on doing. one in the head.
>>
>>28437266
You're a tripfag on 4chin

Beyond help
>>
>>28437390
Yeah probably.

At least I'm not Doj.
>>
>>28437248
I would not have any problems supporting myself. I live in a city 1000 miles away from them and I am financially independent.

But man when they die it is going to kill me, I honestly have no idea how I am going to get over that. I still rely on my Dad for advice all the time and I talk to my mom about all sorts of stuff. Theyve been amazing parents. I honestly cant even think about what it will be like when they are gone.
>>
>>28437352

A lifetime of neetdom "comfort" is not fucking worth it if you plan on suiciding at the end of it.

This is why I don't laugh at wagecuck threads anymore. It's starting to feel wrong. I want to climb the ladder and actually be able to not want to kill myself, and have a job.
>>
>>28437248
9mm aspirin will come in handy when that time arrives
>>
File: 1456119520521.jpg (71 KB, 735x599) Image search: [Google]
1456119520521.jpg
71 KB, 735x599
>>28437390

he's a literal who on 4chin*

>wedge

what?
>>
Inheritance senpai
>>
>>28437248
Live off the interest on my inheritance. If all fails I'll just kill myself.
>>
>>28437248
I hope I'll be financially indepedent before that happens. They'd better not die this decade.
>>
File: averagwesternfamily.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
averagwesternfamily.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>28437248
desu after crying hysterically for days I'm going to go into a grocery store and start juggling cans of beans until the police arrest me then ask them what I should do while I spend the night in a cosy cell
>>
>>28437510
>here's your (You)
>>28437390
We are the help boi.
>>28437266
>people would actually help me
jej
>>
>>28437468
having a job wont make your life better. On the contrary, it will be fucking misery for you. You have to understand that you are not a normie, and normie standards cannot be applied to yourself.

Im sorry but the truth is if you already sunk so low, there must be something broken about you, you probably will never recover.
>>
I'll be relieved that I can finally kill myself.
>>
Do people who say this have poorfags for parents? I got a lot of money when my Dad died, and if my Mum died I'd be set for life.
>>
>>28439005
Yes we do

Orginelo
>>
>>28437248
I don't have to cope with anything if I'm dead.
>>
>>28437248
probably kill myself, or end up on one of those charity programs for bums
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK