[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despite every relationship I've ever had, i'll die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1234567890.png (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
1234567890.png
8 KB, 193x261
Despite every relationship I've ever had, i'll die alone knowing they never loved me as much as I loved them. Why does it hurt so god damn much? I didn't ask to be born with this much fucking empathy.
>>
If you love them so much, then maybe you can just be happy for them and not feel envious towards them. Try it.
>>
Should have done what I did and kill your emotions at a young age
>>
>>28437012
This guy's right man. We let whom we love go free if that is what they want... We honor their memory, not let it imprison us.
>>
>>28437066
>>28437012
How does one keep going without any feeling of wanting? What's even keeping me alive if no one wants or needs me. Lived my entire life without a sense of belonging, with no sense of a dream or aspiration. I'm a 20 year old with no job, and not even in school. How do people get up in the morning and be happy and content that they're alone and one day they'll die most likely alone.
>>
>>28437016
How does one into no emotions
>>
File: 15BOOKMARANISSJP1-superJumbo.jpg (570 KB, 2048x1579) Image search: [Google]
15BOOKMARANISSJP1-superJumbo.jpg
570 KB, 2048x1579
>>28437258
>that they're alone

I think your stage of depression is not as advanced as many others here. You are happy when you're with someone, even if it's tinged with the thought that you might be the only one "truly" in love.

There will come a time when you realize that you aren't happy even with everything you want in life. I worked my ass off to get a 550,000 dollar home on three acres, I have a classic car and a fiance who is beautiful and shares my passion for music. I am a successful musician and have my fingers in politics and I basically don't work to get my money. I have everything, and I am looking for ways to finally be alone so that I can end my life. You're not there yet.
>>
>>28437258
If you don't love yourself in some way, you will always seek to attach yourself to others, to their own detriment and yours.

If you want to love someone truly, without fear, without obstruction, without pretense: you need to first accept who you are. Forgive yourself for not meeting to some bullahit standard. Help yourself grow. It's ok. You can be content. It is possible man.
>>
>>28437287
I used to have a serious temper then one day I decided I would never lose control. Basically I controlled my reactions and shoved down all strong emotions until I got to the point now where it is virtually impossible to feel the typical anger, sadness, etc emotions
>>
>>28437012
Why the fuck would I want to be happy for someone who hurt me? Someone got rewarded for leaving me. Why the fuck would I be happy about that?
>>
File: pepe_1.png (441 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
pepe_1.png
441 KB, 4500x4334
>>28436982
>one relationship
>tfw I didn't care for her at all and that's why she stopped talking to me
>>
File: 1MyselfandWomen.jpg (52 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
1MyselfandWomen.jpg
52 KB, 600x686
>>28437404
>>28437406
How do I even begin to become content with myself If I don't know what to do with myself? I have no idea what I even want to be in life. Not even a career I want to strive for. I know It's not a simple question to ask, but still.
>>28437629
I'm somewhat like this too, I tend not to show it on the out side, but on the inside no matter how hard you try, it always hurts.
>>
>>28437012
stop your retarded advice
>>
>>28436982
hurts because you are weak and pathetic. hope it never changes, cucko.
>>
>>28437695
>don't even know what to do with myself?

What a coincidence, anon. Neither do I. But that doesn't change anything. Do something. Anything. Just don't sit in one place forever. Inaction is death. KEEP MOVING
>>
>>28437695
A good strategy I've found is intellectual stimulation to distract yourself. Non work related Stuff I do is personal research, strategy video games, intelligent anime (code geass, death note, etc), reading, and internal debates where I play the devil's advocate.
>>
>>28437854
Also do whatever you can to find schooling. Work makes people happy and education will make you seem more desirable, which will cause more people to approach you.
>>
File: 1Infiniteyfedoras.jpg (253 KB, 552x483) Image search: [Google]
1Infiniteyfedoras.jpg
253 KB, 552x483
>>28437854
> intelligent anime (code geass, death note, etc)

>M'lady *respectfully tips Fedora in your direction
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK