[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw no qt viking wife to go raid England with >Tfw you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
>Tfw no qt viking wife to go raid England with
>Tfw you will never fall in honourable combat and walk through one of the many doors in Odins hall
>Tfw you will never feast with your bothers and sisters after a successful raid
>Tfw you will never blot to Thor with your family
>Tfw no salted herring
>>
>>28436754
Bumping just for you
>>
>>28436754
bumping because this post is original in content and it is historically funny in some way.
>>
Yeah right knowing my luck I would be that extra who tried to I jump out of the ship, shot by an arrow to the back, and drown in the water a khhv.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 675x675
>>28436754
You won't enter valhal because you are a retarded little shit that concerns himself with the opinions of succubi, and because you will die in a retirement home with all the other normies.
Fuck you.
And fuck your samefagging bumps
>>
>>28437136
How would you be shot by an arrow in the back unless you were shot by your brethren? Then they would be traitors and brother - murderes abd denied valhall desu
>>
File: 1401x788-173527775.jpg (669 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-173527775.jpg
669 KB, 1401x788
>tfw no Viking bf to impregnate my boypussy with a litter of 9 wolf cubs
>>
>>28437281
>Tfw can't turn into a mare and get fucked and impregnated by a big strong stallion to distract a builder from his deadline so the gods won't have to pay. Then give birth to a rad 8 legged horse
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.