[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other Anons have tattoos?>inb4 autists come to whine about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160508_164315_1.jpg (145 KB, 1080x1093) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_164315_1.jpg
145 KB, 1080x1093
Any other Anons have tattoos?>inb4 autists come to whine about degeneracy
Tattoos can be cool. I wouldn't ever get my whole body covered in them though.
>>
Whatever about muh degeneracy, tattoos are for normalfags who want to be edgy. Virtually nobody's appearance is actually improved with a tattoo.
>>
File: Dürer_Apocalypse_8.jpg (483 KB, 750x1060) Image search: [Google]
Dürer_Apocalypse_8.jpg
483 KB, 750x1060
>>28436480
get covered man, embrace the meme

i want to get the eagle crying woe soon, pic related
>>
>>28436480
I do appreciate genuine tattoos but not cliche/meme tattoos that they got for trendy/vapid reasons.
>>
I really don't se the hate behind tattoos on this site.
Yeah, it's stupid as fuck if it's a popculture reference or just some random bullshit, but i really don't see why people hate them so much here.
>>
Tattoos are stupid and ugly and a sign of low intelligence.
>>
I don't even notice what the tattoos are, I just see ink scribbled on your skin and recognize that you're lower class and probably dumb.

It's not going to help you in life unless you want to fuck BPD girls with neon hair.
>>
File: idgaf.png (91 KB, 338x354) Image search: [Google]
idgaf.png
91 KB, 338x354
>>28436480
Don't have any but have family who do. What I don't understand is 4chan of all places with the level of degeneracy it has hate tattoos with a passion. As for me I don't give shit.
>>
>>28437315
No one gets tattoos to get help in life you fucking retard
>>
I've been thinking about putting a lot of work into an intricate design and getting it on my lat, but I'm scared of the commitment. I've thought about tattoos in the past but what I want always changes within a year.
>>
I've got NM on the back of one hand, a pitchfork on the back of the other, and JACK BOY on my knuckles
>>
Nah. I think tattoos are a little trashy.
>>
>>28437315
>tfw cut myself to hopefully appeal to some crazy girl niche
Maybe someone will finally like me
>>
>>28437318
>Thinking that 4chan has a hivemind like shitty Reddit
>Referring to 4chan as a collective
>>
File: 12336727.jpg (32 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
12336727.jpg
32 KB, 680x680
>>28437328
>No one gets tattoos to get help in life you fucking retard
You get them because you think they make you seem interesting, but in reality nobody cares and it only shows that you're vain and bad with money. It's like buying gold rims if you could never ever get rid of them.

Can't call me retarded either. I don't have any tattoos.

topkek
>>
>>28437381
reddit and 4chan are the same thing Anon
>>
>think tattoos are cool
>would probably never get one
>>
>>28437294
take a stroll at any university, every third person there had a tatoo done somewhere. maybe not a full sleeve but, some. the worst culprits are software engineers, law students and anyone from the humanities.
>>
>>28437490
Yes there are stupid people in universities.
>>
>>28437490
those are the same people who stage BLM protests and rally against "rape culture"
>>
>>28437384
>Thinking that everyone sees people in the same light as you
Actually, you are retarded
>>
>>28437602
no, you're right

you're dumb trash so you can't see me as your superior
>>
>>28437616
>Your superior
>On r9k
Practically one piece of shit thinking it's superior to another because it stinks less.
>>
>>28437696
a piece of shit versus a smellier piece of shit that somebody drew trashy pictures on
>>
>>28437719
Are you calling me a piece of shit?
I'll fuck you up senpai
>>
>>28437784
>tattoofag insecure about being labeled as human trash
Guess you should have thought about that before you got all those sick tats, brah. Don't blame the rest of us because you can't get a job anymore and get mistaken for trailerscum or a gang member all the time.
>>
>>28437916
>Implying that I have tattoos
Actually, i just tend to think from more than one perspective
Faggot
>>
>>28436480
don't hate people who want them, but personally don't want them or understand the appeal all too much.
they CAN look cool, but not ever y tattoo looks good.
>>
>>28437956
So you have no real views of your own, and any reason to support the shit you argue for. Tool.
>>
MEEEEE SNOWFLAKE MEEEEEEE SPECIAL MEEEE DIFFERENT
>>
I've literally had girls come up to me to ask about my tattoos, fucked a few fair of them too.

Before I got inked I was a KHV.
>>
>>28436480
hurdurr drawing on skkin is fin and not degenerate at all dou i look collo yet
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.